Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2011, 02:36 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The C3G Community Input Thread

In light of the fact that the old C3G Suggested Figure Thread is no longer being actively followed by the user that posted it, I have been given the green light by the powers that be to take it over. This is the new C3G Community Suggestions thread.

Disclaimer: Be aware; the C3G Heroes, Allies, and Sidekicks operate completely independently from this thread. It has absolutely no bearing on what units they decide to produce, or when they decide to release any units that may or may not have been designed. The purpose of this thread is simply to give a place for the C3G fanboys (like myself) to say what they would like to see the C3G to design.

Furthermore, I don't often log on during the week. If you make a suggestion, do not expect the list to be updated before Sunday. If it takes longer than that feel perfectly free to resort to childish name-calling to get me to update the list. After all Morph said it best, "no matter how big, how strong, how powerful they are, it always comes down to childish name-calling."

Da Rulz:
This is how things work. You post your top 5 figures that you would like to see the C3G guys make customs of. I'll give five points to your top pick, four points to your second, and so forth. If one of your picks is released, you have two weeks to post a new list, otherwise I'll just bump whatever picks you had that were below the released unit up by the appropriate number of points.

If I feel a user is revising their list too frequently, I may remove all of that user's picks from the official list. I may or may not send a Private Message to the offending user before removing their selections from the overall list. Your picks are your picks, don'be be wishy-washy; no one likes that sort of indecisiveness.

Edit: note that these positions will change once the new rules are in place. And any characters where the true/secret identity is not stated in the old list will be defaulted to the "iconic" version of the character.

The Recalculated List:

12 - Black Bolt
8 - Nova (Richard Rider)
7 - Starro
5 - Atom Eve
5 - Cannonball
5 - Cheetah
5 - Domino
5 - Human Defense Corps Soldiers
5 - Master Pandemonium
5 - Nitro
5 - Spider-man (Symbiote)
5 - XXX
4 - Ares
4 - Captain Marvel (Photon)
4 - Circe
4 - Goku
4 - Hank Pym
4 - Judges (from Judge Dredd)
4 - Larfleeze
3 - Guardian
3 - Hector Hammond
3 - Hellboy
3 - Impulse (Bart)
3 - Lockjaw
3 - Mister Sinister
3 - Robo-Hunter (Sam Slade)
3 - White Queen (Amanda Waller)
3 - The Crow
3 - Black Manta
3 - Toxin
2 - Bastion
2 - Flash (Jay)
2 - Ocean Master
2 - Preacher (Jesse Custer)
2 - Shaman
2 - Wolfsbane
2 - Checkmate Agents
2 - Big Barda
1 - Kobra
1 - Snowbird
1 - Superman Prime
1 - Vigilante
1 - Mr. Miracle
1 - Rocket Raccoon

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 7th, 2014 at 09:50 PM.
Old January 24th, 2011, 03:39 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Suggested Figure Thread

So Remy is numero uno huh? Well he is drafted, but no design yet. He has been drafted, but I don't think he will be created any time soon.
Old January 24th, 2011, 03:48 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, he's number one based one the old list. I'm only twenty four pages through the old tread tracking the numbers, so that might change. Thought I don't think that Remy won't be at the top when I recalculate everything using the updated system.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old January 24th, 2011, 08:46 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quite a list. I plan on updating. The list seems to have variety with all of those strike-throughs everywhere, yet XN insists that the Heroes don't care .

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 24th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We care ... there are just a whole lot of other factors that go into our decisions to release what we do when we do.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2011, 10:52 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

For Robins, we've only done Tim, no Dick yet.
Old January 24th, 2011, 04:44 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

For the record, at least twice my draft choice has been based on the number one undrafted character on this list.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 24th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

That's what she said.
Old January 24th, 2011, 09:53 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

Can I post my list yet?

Old January 24th, 2011, 10:28 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
So many horrible comments come to mind...must resist...must resist...

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old January 24th, 2011, 10:45 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:

Old January 24th, 2011, 11:55 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Always left me satisfied and smiling
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy