Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2012, 09:39 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Strategy Help Here

If any one needs help with some strategy, I'll do my best to help
Old March 24th, 2012, 11:08 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Strategy Help Here

You can't win at all
Old March 24th, 2012, 11:31 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

And what are your qualifications to give strategy advice to others?
Old March 24th, 2012, 11:45 AM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

He doesn't have any. I should know, I'm Marrowick's AND Eraguy's older brother.

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old March 24th, 2012, 11:54 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

There are hundreds of strategy articles by dozens of experienced scapers on the site, but thanks for the offer anyway.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old March 24th, 2012, 12:03 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Your welcome. Don't mind what my brothers say i'll do my best to help. And i do win it so happens that do we never are doing a battle report.
Old March 24th, 2012, 12:58 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's a question (since that is what this thread's about right?).

In a Drake/TCU build, would you suggest I get the cheaper version of Drake and pick up Mayma, or the pricier Drake and filler instead? Wait, you can't help me with my customs? Darn, I thought this was a thread meant to help people.

Less jerk-like, read this section of 'scapers. This is another good one to read. I'd suggest reading the stickies, but otherwise just do some digging.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:09 PM

I myself have both versions of Drake so i think that you should use Drake (SOTM) and a filler.
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:39 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If I want to do an MM build, should I just go straight MM or add a hero, and which hero?

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:45 PM

You know, i have given it some more thought and think that my first advice was incorrect. You should go with the weaker Drake and get something else.
Old March 24th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

marrowick,

Has Sgt. Drake really been as far even as decided to use go want to do look more like?
Old March 24th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Because you didn't get the memo the first time...

Do you think a Night Gobbo Army with Fligg should have Sprigg in it, or Syl? I'm trying hard to justify either of their bonuses, without shunning the other. But I want Fligg's initiative bonus. I need it.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; March 24th, 2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: ;)
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles