Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 22nd, 2009, 02:34 AM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!
The "Random Glyph" of Brandar

Glyphs have gotten a bit repetitive, so I'd like to make the "Random Glyph" so that I can add Brandar to the pool of glyphs I like to use.

Basically the Random Glyph needs 20 different temporary things that can happen ranging from good to bad, so it translates to: Roll the 20D, do what the number tells you to do. Its alot harder then I thought to come up with good unique happenings.

I kinda would like for the things to get progressively better as you roll higher numbers, so things may switch around alot with newer suggestions.

So far I have:
1 - Destroy this figure.
2 - Remove one order marker on this figure.
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 - Fully heal this figure or roll again.
18 - Take an extra turn with this army card.
19 - Resurrect any one figure that was destroyed. (Place it adjacent to this figure).
20 - Destroy any one enemy figure.

Some ify ideas I had were:
Reinforcements? I don't know how many points, maybe 10% of the original total?
Permanent attack or defense bonus? (Like a viking spirit.)

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old August 22nd, 2009, 03:15 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The "Random Glyph" of Brandar

Some options

1. Revive one squad member of your choice. Place adjacent to this glyph.
2. Fully Heal one Hero of your choice.
3. Revive one Hero of your choice. Place adajecent to this glyph.
4. Figure on this glyph has all powers negated.
5. Choose one of your squad members to destroy.
6. Place one wound on one of your heroes.
7. Place one wound on an opponents hero as long as the wound does not destroy that hero.
8. This Figure Must return to your start zone.
9. This figure teleports into opponents start zone.
10. Nothing happens, remove this glyph from the game.
11. You may add a 40 point(or less) unit to your army.
12. Your opponent may a 40 point (or less) unit to his army.
13. The card with the X order marker may take a turn this round (for all players)
14. This figure becomes Runa for a turn. You must immediately take the turn.
15. Choose an opponent squad figure to destroy.
16. Opponent may remove two wound markers from any hero.
17. Tough, This figure (and only this figure) just gained the Tough Power.

Well, there is 17 options off the top of my head. Hope some them strike your fancy.

I dont care much for your 20-destroy any one enemy figure. I know its a long shot but it would be lame to be able to insta-kill Jotan, Q9, TKN etc.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old August 22nd, 2009, 10:35 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The "Random Glyph" of Brandar

Yeah, no instakill and no resurrect. They are both just cheap and put WAY too much luck into the game. Imagine half your army dieing to take out Tor-Kul-Na and then your opponent just brings him back.

Maybe change it to "Revive one squad figure of your choice," that way the most you can bring back is like a 20 or 30 point squaddie.

Also, I like the heal/hurt possibility on the person on the glyph, granting the figure good but not overpowering abilities is a good idea, take a turn with any figure you control would be a good one....

Lots of possibilities, but try not to insert too much luck into the game by doing things like instakills and reviving 200 point cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion