Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old March 6th, 2007, 12:34 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The NY presence on the forums is increasing. There is also ericpaperman that lives in the capital region. I believe he placed 3rd in the last Beantown Beatdown.
Old March 22nd, 2007, 04:37 AM

DaveyNY has disabled reputation
Hey Folks...
Just checking in to see how the Upstate/Western NY HS's are doin???

Anybody been playin lately?

"Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"
Old August 30th, 2007, 01:52 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I am in Saratoga Springs New York but I haven't played with anyone but my brother.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old September 12th, 2007, 07:09 PM

Crossman has disabled reputation
I'm in Utica NY about an hour or so West of Albany. Always looking for a game.
Old September 12th, 2007, 07:42 PM

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hmm, maybe we can get something together this year. We have myself, Shades fan, DaveyNY, Kinseth, ericpaperman, all within the Capital Region. Anyone from NYC or Central NY is only 1.5-2.5 hours away. It would be a haul for the Western NY folks but not to bad, maybe 3-5 hours. Just a thought.
Old September 12th, 2007, 11:59 PM

DaveyNY has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Hmm, maybe we can get something together this year. We have myself, Shades fan, DaveyNY, Kinseth, ericpaperman, all within the Capital Region. Anyone from NYC or Central NY is only 1.5-2.5 hours away. It would be a haul for the Western NY folks but not to bad, maybe 3-5 hours. Just a thought.

I'm game. (pun intended)

I work the second shift (3 to 11) at a local hospital and every-other weekend.
But if ya manage to put something together and it falls on my time off, count me in.

"Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"
Old September 13th, 2007, 12:01 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
I'm exactly 1:35 from Thruway exit 23.

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old September 13th, 2007, 05:08 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
I am in if it is a weekend sir...3 hours is nothing
Old September 13th, 2007, 09:20 PM

Crossman has disabled reputation
Count me in. Just let me know when and where.
Old September 14th, 2007, 12:09 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Count me in too. I dont always check this thread so PM me when you figure something out.
Old September 14th, 2007, 03:19 PM

Cool. Looks like we have some interest. I would think early-mid November would be the best time unless someone else can think of a more convenient time? I'm assuming December is out with the Holidays and all that jazz. If we don't get to it this year, then I would like sometime in January......February at the latest. I'll look and see what's decent around here in regards to space. No promises right now but I figure we should have our own tourney here in NY. Can't let the other areas have all the fun.
Old September 14th, 2007, 04:51 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Cool. Looks like we have some interest. I would think early-mid November would be the best time unless someone else can think of a more convenient time? I'm assuming December is out with the Holidays and all that jazz. If we don't get to it this year, then I would like sometime in January......February at the latest. I'll look and see what's decent around here in regards to space. No promises right now but I figure we should have our own tourney here in NY. Can't let the other areas have all the fun.
bout friggin time

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers