Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 22nd, 2007, 12:04 AM

Captians Courageous has disabled reputation
New Figures

I would love to see the Makers come out with Perhaps a Necromancer or even a black Mage, there's so many possibilities with spells other than summoning and negation.... what would you guys like to see?

"They've got BOWS!!! OH NO!!! WHAT'LL WE DO??? RUN AWAY!!!" - Riggler's Contemptuous Continuous Mock
Old October 22nd, 2007, 12:19 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...232c7f5c8f0a9f
Old October 22nd, 2007, 09:28 AM

Tiak has disabled reputation
There are so many Verses I would like to see In Heroscape. I would start with More Wizards and sorcery. There are already dragons galore(Not That i don"t want more) Maybe some Dragon people. Some more dinosaurs maybe with riders. As A Kid I loved Dinosaurs and the troceratops was my favorite. Maybe Cybernetic Dinosaurs. Now you're talking!
I want Mythological creatures like Griffons,Minotaurs and Centaurs. Merlin and Mordred type characters Would be great.
German soldiers from WWI or II need to be added. They don't have to be Nazis. (And shouldn't be Nazis)
Western Calvary would be great, Maybe some Civil War figures.

The possibilities are truly endless in Heroscape but those are the ones I thought of off the top of my head.

"That's a dumb planet! If Someone tries to kill you, You try to kill em right back."
Old October 26th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Captians Courageous!

On behalf of our multiple personalitied and K circling community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, casting a spell

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 26th, 2007, 04:07 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiak
German soldiers from WWI or II need to be added. They don't have to be Nazis. (And shouldn't be Nazis)
Since Nazi Gremany was a fascist dictatorship controlled by Adolf Hitler's ruling Nazi party wouldn't that put every German under the same political banner (whether they agreed with it or not) and make them all Nazis...

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old October 26th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I would like to see this thread get locked.
Old October 26th, 2007, 09:04 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
There are so many Verses I would like to see In Heroscape. I would start with More Wizards and sorcery.
I'm surprised there are so few spellcasters. Morsbane and... ??? uh..., I guess Sonlen is, too, right? But so far Heroscape has been pretty dry in the fireballin', magic missilin', Word of Commandin' types. I'd love to see a Tim figure.

Here's his power. Any time anyone rolls a d20 for any reason, and the roll is 5 or less, Tim causes three explosions exactly 6 spaces away in a direct line in front of him, to his front left and to his front right. Any figure in those spaces rolls 2 defense dice. Each non-shield causes one wound.

You know, I like that. I like that a lot. I make me proud sometimes.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old October 26th, 2007, 09:17 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:
There are so many Verses I would like to see In Heroscape. I would start with More Wizards and sorcery.
I'm surprised there are so few spellcasters. Morsbane and... ??? uh..., I guess Sonlen is, too, right? But so far Heroscape has been pretty dry in the fireballin', magic missilin', Word of Commandin' types. I'd love to see a Tim figure.

Here's his power. Any time anyone rolls a d20 for any reason, and the roll is 5 or less, Tim causes three explosions exactly 6 spaces away in a direct line in front of him, to his front left and to his front right. Any figure in those spaces rolls 2 defense dice. Each non-shield causes one wound.

You know, I like that. I like that a lot. I make me proud sometimes.
GENTLEMEN...

Yes, I like it.
I would add that all figures adjacent to him applaud the explosions.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion