Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 9th, 2018, 06:50 PM

Flash_19 knows what's in an order marker Flash_19 knows what's in an order marker Flash_19 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Flash_19's Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Did you look at this C3G army card, before this Ghost Squadron Flash Grenade power.
Thanks so much for posting that! I am not familiar with that card - or C3G cards in general. I'm thinking I should take some time to peruse through them though.

Thanks again!

Check out my maps here and my customs here
Old December 10th, 2018, 08:45 PM

Flash_19 knows what's in an order marker Flash_19 knows what's in an order marker Flash_19 knows what's in an order marker

That awkward moment when you realize that a custom you're designing is incredibly similar to a unit being designed by the C3V... particularly with one "new" power being essentially word for word the same.

Quote:

Sorry if anybody feels like I was stepping on toes... I sincerely didn't mean to. The other day I was just watching an episode of Designated Survivor, and thought it sounded cool to design a Special Ops type squad that had a Flash Bang Grenade Ability. Oh well...

Old December 10th, 2018, 08:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

No toes were stepped on, I assure you. It's not a bad mechanic, huh?

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial/sell list

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old December 10th, 2018, 10:29 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

The Flash Grenade Special Attack is to subtract 2 shields, but the name itself is to obscure vision, also I do know how a Flash Grenade affect defense.
Old December 10th, 2018, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
No toes were stepped on, I assure you. It's not a bad mechanic, huh?
Oh good - glad to hear it. Lol - not a bad mechanic at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
The Flash Grenade Special Attack is to subtract 2 shields, but the name itself is to obscure vision, also I do know how a Flash Grenade affect defense.
Well, a Flash Grenade doesn't just obscure vision. It's intended to disorient an enemy in general. Maybe I've just been watching too many TV shows, but the way the power is worded seems appropriate for a Flash Grenade since they are portrayed as leaving enemies unable to successfully defend themselves while an opposing force moves in. That was how I saw it at least. Maybe there is another way to make it work though.

Old December 11th, 2018, 12:48 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Well, a Flash Grenade doesn't just obscure vision. It's intended to disorient an enemy in general. Maybe I've just been watching too many TV shows, but the way the power is worded seems appropriate for a Flash Grenade since they are portrayed as leaving enemies unable to successfully defend themselves while an opposing force moves in. That was how I saw it at least. Maybe there is another way to make it work though.
While I have never experienced a flash grenade outside of movies and TV, I would agree that a defense penalty is a fitting way to convey the effects of a flash grenade.

I am really liking this unit @Flash_19 !

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards