Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Old December 6th, 2018, 04:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Gen. Simon Fraser Public Playtesting

Sculpt Picture/Name:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = GEN. SIMON FRASER

GENERAL = EINAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM/5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 45

COMBAT LEADER
If at least one Order Marker is on Gen. Simon Fraser, you may add 3 to your initiative roll.

PREPARE THE CHARGE
All friendly Soldiers who start their turn within 6 clear sight spaces of Gen. Simon Fraser may add 2 to their Move number as long as they are unengaged prior to moving. Figures must be able to move adjacent to an opponent's figure in order to use Prepare the Charge.

List of soldiers:
Spoiler Alert!

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial/sell list

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old December 6th, 2018, 08:12 PM

Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gen. Simon Fraser Public Playtesting

I'm definitely going to have to try this guy out with the Einar Imperium to see how it plays. Definitely not as competitive as the 10th Regiment, of course, but it'll be neat to see how all of this synergy can play together. I'm really looking forward to trying out this one.

Just to be clear, Prepare the Charge necessitates that the figure ends its movement adjacent to an enemy figure, just like Charging Assault, right?

Proud Member of Platyfly!
Old December 6th, 2018, 08:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Einar Imperium are a cool choice, since 2 move can be a big boost for them. 10th work, but I'm not sure they're his best use, we've found melee pairings to be good as well.

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial/sell list

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old December 6th, 2018, 08:19 PM

Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would suspect Romans/Sacred Band to be the best combo with him, but if the point totals work out, then I think that 10th is a pretty good choice, too. Admittedly, adding another squad of 10th will almost always be the "better" choice I imagine, much like adding another squad of 4th, but the build variety is really cool.

The really neat thing about the Imperium to me is that he could let them stay within Kiova's range, but dart out to assassinate when it's time. It's not game-breaking or anything, but it's a really neat synergy that gets me excited to play the Einar Imperium again.

Proud Member of Platyfly!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting