Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old February 18th, 2013, 10:27 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Bloody Bogle's Custom Battlefields Thread: I'm Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
The Eyrie:
I'm not speculating, he made it!

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 19th, 2013, 12:01 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
The Eyrie?

The sky cells would be awesome to recreate.
I did build one! I'm just having a problem getting the pics to the site. I could link the photobucket album here, if you guys wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord1233
What exactly are the requirements for Dwarvern Mine?
Not exactly sure, but I'll try:

4-5x RotV
2x TT
3x RttFF (minus 2 trees)
2x Lava (completely blanking on the set name )
2x SotM (for the base)
2x FotA

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 19th, 2013, 12:13 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing those pics. I use photobucket for all of my pic posting needs. They provide you with a direct link you can use.
Old February 19th, 2013, 12:50 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Sweet! Looking forward to seeing those pics. I use photobucket for all of my pic posting needs. They provide you with a direct link you can use.
Thats what I've used in the past, but for reasons unknown the direct link under properties isn't working. I've had pics of this thing ready to go for probably 2-3 weeks now

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 19th, 2013, 12:55 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't know what to tell you. I just used it to post some newly taken pics a few days ago without any issues. Maybe delete them and try to reload them again.
Old February 19th, 2013, 09:05 AM

Every image in my album has no url when I go to properties

I think I may just make a new account.

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 19th, 2013, 10:47 AM
C3G Landlord

No, they changed their format a while back. The links are still there somewhere. At one point you could choose to go back to the old format (which I prefer and did for the reason you stated, easy to find links) but I'm not sure if they still allow you to do that or not. Go and look around at the different options, account settings, and whatever other clickable links or drop down boxes they have. You may still find a way to go back to the old format, that is what mine is set at right now. If you are stuck with the new format, then the links are their somewhere. You just have to take another step or two to reveal them, but I don't know what they are.

Last edited by Yodaking; February 19th, 2013 at 10:55 AM.
Old February 19th, 2013, 11:53 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

I take my pics with my phone, email them to myself, save them on my computer, edit in Picasa, and upload them into the Gallery, from whence I can copy and paste them into my posts.
Old February 19th, 2013, 12:15 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I use imageshack, never given me any troubles.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 19th, 2013, 02:21 PM

Figured out what the problem was. If you look at the OP, you'll see I have a preview for you all

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 21st, 2013, 06:43 PM

Wow, Dwarven Mine was featured on W@HS and I didn't even know it I guess I should have assumed there was a reason the activity in my thread went up so much

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:05 PM

Re: Bloody Bogle's Custom Battlefields Thread: The Eyrie Add

Okay, triple posting here, but whatever. I need the . The Eyrie has been added, and is available for all to see in the OP.

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios