Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 26th, 2009, 08:42 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Custom creations by J4Jandar

Due to the lack of heroscape action in my part of the world I have decided to delve into the custom scene. I came across a tutorial while messing around on the net and found this:

Either these cards are good enough to put into massproduction right now or you guys do not give a rip. Only Onacara has had th cahones to speak up. I really would like your feed back. I would like to actually play with a few and need help making the perfect. So please, a llitle critique would be nice!

http://heroscape.isfoundhere.com/myohc/index.php

The site is decent and a computer illiterate like me eventually figured my way through the process to complete my first custom card (sort of) following the guide lines. Let me know how it looks and what could be done better. I appreciate all the constructive criticism that follows.

The points and abilities were just thrown in for fun. No planning went in to the process, I just wanted to see how things would come out and the abilities seemed interesting at the time. One thing I do wonder about is why the words look so choppy when posted but the card prints out fantastic?

I know there is probably a lot of other Mother-in-Law customs out there but here is my take.

Here is a new custom card:
Tell me what you think!

Here is the new custom I made for the Arch Kyrie her self. Her wings grow outward from her body when flying. New developement in Kyrie technology...

New Utgar custom to include Unique squad later

Last edited by J4Jandar; July 11th, 2009 at 06:31 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards