Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old October 18th, 2018, 09:38 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Has anybody checked out Tidal Blades: Heroes of the Reef? The game looks interesting and I haven't backed a Kickstarter in a fair while, so I am considering it.
It does look good, but the problem is that there are lots of good games on Kickstarter this month. Along with Tidal Blades, Iím keeping an eye on the Spirit Island Expansion by Greater Than Games and Cloudspire by Chip Theory Games.
Definitely Spirit Island expansion, Santa Maria expansion, Shared Dream, Town Builder: Coevorden, and probably others. The one I am the least sold on is Cloudspire.

Tidal Blades looks interesting though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games