Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old January 13th, 2009, 05:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
I got a Wii for Christmas, so I'm playing LoZ:Twilight Princess. Awesome game!
Pick up The Wind Waker for the Gamecube, or download, well, pretty much any other Zelda off of the Virtual Console. They're lightyears better. You know, if you haven't played them. If you have... play them again. I don't want to see someone throwing away their taste buds.
Oh, cut it out, already. TP was my second favorite Zelda game, and I've planed nearly all of them. It's personal preference.

Currently I'm playing Okami. It's darn good, but the dodging and camera controls are a little annoying... After I play that, I'm going to finish playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time. One of the few I've never finished. But so far I still like TP and Wind Waker better...
Old January 13th, 2009, 05:29 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
They're just like a normal game, except you take one turn and send the file to another person. It's suggested that you put it on Quick mode for this one.

And I totally get you about it taking over your life. Why do you think they added an optional on-screen clock to the game? So you can see if you're up at three in the morning again.
Seems like it would be a little slow at start of the game, but once you got on a bit you could really maximize each turn. Late game world war… yummy!
Old January 13th, 2009, 05:30 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Currently playing Assassins creed (360) i just figured out there are counter attacks and quick kills. no more getting my butt kicked by guards.
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:12 PM

Gabbi is surprisingly tart

I've recently (re)discovered the solution to my hopeless lack of spare time: old-style arcade games. not necessary old games, but games you can pick up for a quick couple of games, then forget them for two weeks without forgetting buttons layout and combos or what was happening in the meantime. games such as Out Run 2006, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Resident Evil Umbrella Chonicles and House of the Dead, Geometry Wars, etc...
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:18 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Gabbi reminds me. I have also recently pulled my Sega Genesis out of storage. Boy, what great games there were for that. Street Fighter? Vectorman? Vapor Trail? Clayfighter? The very underrated Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine? All of the good Sonic games? Right now I'm playing through Sonic 3 for the umpteenth time; it feels good to remember all those little secrets you thought you forgot.
Old January 14th, 2009, 08:34 PM

Utgar_strategist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Beaten Grafitti Kingdom TYECNICLY I'm online but I would be playing it if I was'nt haha
Old January 15th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was playing LoZ:TP as well, but that was set aside unfinished; thanks Left 4 Dead! I'll finish up Twilight Princess soon, since I know Hyrule Castle has to be near the finish, but there's nothing quite like getting some friends together to survive commit genocide against the zombie horde.

On the DS front, I just started playing a game called Dementium - The Ward. It's pretty spooky so far. I'm wandering through a dark and bloody, and I do mean bloody hospital. Not shore why I'm there yet. Or what was going on there. But I keep running into this things that I don't think should be real... and they seem to be hungry.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old January 16th, 2009, 10:42 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
I was playing LoZ:TP as well, but that was set aside unfinished; thanks Left 4 Dead! I'll finish up Twilight Princess soon, since I know Hyrule Castle has to be near the finish, but there's nothing quite like getting some friends together to survive commit genocide against the zombie horde.
Funny thing about that; the Zombie Genocide achievement originated in Dead Rising, in which you also had to kill 53,594 zombies.
Old January 16th, 2009, 12:32 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

I tried to like L4D, I really did, and I tried to accept it for what it is but I couldn't though playing it on a PC may alter my views on it as it stands, I dont like FPS' on my console, or my zombies stupid fast and moderately intelligent.

DWARVES!
Old January 16th, 2009, 12:39 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Roland, it might help you to remember that they're not Romero-style zombies, more like 28-Days-Later zombies.
Old January 16th, 2009, 05:07 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

I am currently hooked on:

Supreme Commander (Large scale RTS)
Warcraft 3 FT (RTS)
Guild Wars (MMO)
Heroscape (Board game)

I'm curious if anyone else has had experience with SupCom; they have announced a SupCom 2 (not Forged Alliance), and I don't know what I want to think of it. The first was good, but had some major set backs; the "expansion" IMO wasn't much better, and they took away from some aspects of the game that I really liked.

EDIT:If anyone is interested this is the link to were I found the announcement. http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/42...er-2-Announced

(I couldn't get the underline to go away for some reason.)

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.

Last edited by GreenLanturn; January 16th, 2009 at 05:26 PM.
Old January 16th, 2009, 05:26 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

I really like sports video games. I realize that I'm probably in the minority here though. I really like NBA Live 09 and Fifa 09. I am currently playing NBA since I recently got the game but both are awesome.
I play on all-star on NBA and legendary on Fifa 09.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games