Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 25th, 2018, 09:48 AM

Noziroh is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Microcorp Troopers

Does anyone know a decent proxy for these? I can’t seem to find the snow troopers anywhere.
Old June 25th, 2018, 10:51 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

If you don't mind them looking starwarsy, there are snowtrooper minis out there that work well.
Old June 26th, 2018, 12:44 AM

Noziroh is surprisingly tart

Honestly I see that as two birds lol I only just now discovered HoSS.. mind blown..
Old June 26th, 2018, 02:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noziroh View Post
Honestly I see that as two birds lol I only just now discovered HoSS.. mind blown..
Youll have fun with those.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 29th, 2019, 08:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Added a bio (just announced as the winner of our recent contest) written by TheAverageFan!
Old April 18th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

It's not often that I go trawling the Books looking for figures, but today is special, for the trade subforum has failed me. Anyone have a squad or two of Microcorp Troopers they'd like to sell or trade? Send me a PM anytime!

We now return to your regularly scheduled Book reading...
Old April 20th, 2020, 11:17 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

I think @wargamingaddict87 has a bunch for sale. Try pm'ing him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
It's not often that I go trawling the Books looking for figures, but today is special, for the trade subforum has failed me. Anyone have a squad or two of Microcorp Troopers they'd like to sell or trade? Send me a PM anytime!

We now return to your regularly scheduled Book reading...
Old April 21st, 2020, 11:49 AM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker

I might be able to spare a couple squads
Old April 21st, 2020, 02:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Which is a better to add to this core army:
Quote:
Microcorp Troopers * 4 = 320
Raelin +80 - 400
Quote:
Laglor +110 = 510
Isamu = 520
OR
Quote:
Deathreavers * 3 +120 = 520
I think both these are armies are pretty top tier almost equivalent to Stingers or 4th/10th en mass. Either you can go to the outsides of maps and shoot people on height, or you can try to take a height advantage. I think if you know you are going against range especially those with WTF, the Laglor range bonus is better and is a huge advantage with these guys!
Old April 21st, 2020, 02:35 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Hard to say; Laglor with Microcorp Troopers is pretty nasty, but Rats are Rats, so I think this is fairly matchup dependent. Like you said, against WTF you probably want Laglor, and the same is true for Gruts, Phantom Knights, maybe TKN and Dragon builds. Pairing 3 squads of Rats with that core is also not viable in most tourney formats, since you’re at 29 hexes with Raelin. But if you don’t care about that, Rats will be Rats. I lean Laglor myself, but Rats aren’t a wrong answer here.
Old February 19th, 2023, 12:07 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Has anyone made an alternate card using the blue UNA Star Troopers?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs