Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old May 24th, 2018, 06:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

History Detectives. PBS.

A Chef's Life. PBS.

A Craftman's Legacy. PBS.

First Civilizations. PBS.
Old May 24th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I've watched the first 2 episodes of the new Lost in Space on Netflix. I've enjoyed it so far.
Good show. Hit the right balance of nostalgia and freshness for me. Not sure how season 2 will advance the story from the end of season 1, but I'm very much looking forward to finding out.

~Aldin, DANGERously
I was pleasantly surprised with the way they approached the characters and environment in this remake. This isn't the Lost in Space that I watched as a kid, and that's a good thing.
I binge-watched it over a couple days when it was released. Overall, I enjoyed it. IMO, it's a bit too different from the original, but when viewed on its own, a good show. That being said, I don't understand how in this updated show...
Spoiler Alert!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 29th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@mac122

Spoiler Alert!

~Aldin, it's complicated

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 29th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
@mac122

Spoiler Alert!

~Aldin, it's complicated

I agree Aldin.

I'm watching it again, this time, my daughters are watching it with me. I'm looking forward to seeing their reactions to several things in the series.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 10th, 2018, 01:19 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Just watched the first two episodes of Cloak and Dagger. I enjoyed it. It's fairly mature while still making it to cable. It kind of has a Netflix Marvel series feel to it but with some content restrictions.
Old June 11th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Another Cloak and Dagger fan here. Good show to watch with my teenage daughter. I used to be a fan of the comics back in the day. This feels like a good updated take on the characters so far. Seeing Tandy doing drugs was a bit of a shock to the system though. Should make for a solid basis to head into more anti-drug stuff later, but weird to see such a strong anti-drug character using.

~Aldin, dark and lightly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 11th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I recorded it and will watch it with my daughters sometime this week.

Old June 11th, 2018, 08:53 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I probably should say that it could be a bit intense in one particular part. If your daughters can handle Jessica Jones, they will probably be OK. My wife wasn't comfortable with that scene.
Old June 11th, 2018, 11:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
I probably should say that it could be a bit intense in one particular part. If your daughters can handle Jessica Jones, they will probably be OK. My wife wasn't comfortable with that scene.
Thanks for the heads up AM!

The only parts of JJ that I fast forwarded, were her getting it on with Luke Cage in season 1 and the lesbian group thing in season 2.

They've seen both Deadpool movies, have watched all of The Walking Dead, as well as Into the Badlands.

So I guess we'll have to see

Old June 14th, 2018, 06:43 AM
Prickly Cactus

We did get to watch Cloak and Dagger last night and loved it.

Old June 14th, 2018, 12:10 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

I just finished the latest season of How to Get Away With Murder and now I'm watching Aggretsuko with my GF. But I am rewatching Glee and picking up House of Cards
Old June 14th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV