Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old March 8th, 2015, 05:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: BoSS - Brainstorming Thread

If that is a map you want to run with for your first LD, then call for a vote and once you get approval of the rest of the BoSS team you can start up an official thread for that map.
Old March 8th, 2015, 05:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Oops, Guess I would like to call a vote, I already threw something up there. Right now it is a design thread.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 8th, 2015, 05:57 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Old March 8th, 2015, 06:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think we should keep votes to the voting thread, but otherwise
Old March 8th, 2015, 06:18 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
My bad. I was just caught up in the moment and since TREX asked for the vote here I gave my here.

Propose a vote in the Voting thread next time, @TREX ! Geez!

~HS2010, who would've probably done the same thing...
Old March 8th, 2015, 06:54 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
My bad. I was just caught up in the moment and since TREX asked for the vote here I gave my here.

Propose a vote in the Voting thread next time, @TREX ! Geez!

~HS2010, who would've probably done the same thing...
I was trying to figure out what he did wrong and then I saw this. Lol. I totally would've called for the vote in this thread too.
Anyway,

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old March 8th, 2015, 07:51 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm seeing that the thread is already created... but just to seems like I'm useful, I give my

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 8th, 2015, 09:02 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I have a really rough draft for a Ben Kenobi's Den competitive map. My computer is broken right now so I'll have to share it later.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old March 11th, 2015, 01:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I have thought up a pretty sweet scenario, DETENTION BLOCK RESCUE. This is not in direct line with the movies. I will have to see if this scenario will work on the current HOSS map. ( I have a map in mind for this if it does not work.) This is what I have got.
Team X1 Imperials 500 points
All figures start in the respectable start zone(control room) on the end of the map. Down the narrow hallway, there are little alcoves that figures can hide behind. Also the spaces in those alcoves are also door spaces to the various cells down the hallway. Each cell would have a handful of spaces in it. At the other end of the hallway is the Rebel start zone.
Team X2 Rebels 500 points
As the Rebels draft units, their first pick goes in their start zone. Then each pick after that goes into a cell of the opponents choice until all cells are full with 1 army card worth of figures each. Any remaining drafts for the Rebels go in their respectable start zone.
Here are the special rules.
For Round 1 the Rebel army gets initiative and is able to move their order markers around however they want at the start of and during the round. After round 1, normal rules for initiative and order markers apply.
All the figures in the cells are not able to activate until a friendly figure stops its movement on their door space. Also, any figures that are in cells may not be targeted for an attack. If all of the Rebel team that is not in cells are dead, the Imperial team wins. If the rebel team occupies the control console space in the Imperial start zone at the end of any round they win. The alternative winning conditions, kill all the opponents figures.

Last edited by TREX; March 11th, 2015 at 06:19 PM.
Old March 11th, 2015, 02:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Love the enthusiasm guys! Posting any random ideas you might have in this thread is exactly what it is for. Then you can always revisit them at a later time. Just a reminder though that you can only LD one design thread at a time.

Also just want everyone to know that I'm pretty open to giving my vote for whatever map you want to run for your first LD. Once we have all run through the new BoSS system once though I'm going to be more interested in seeing maps for upcoming movie location releases rather then those we have already done. Cloud City, Jabbas' Palace, Endor, Emperors Throne Room, etc.
Old March 11th, 2015, 06:23 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Love the enthusiasm guys! Posting any random ideas you might have in this thread is exactly what it is for. Then you can always revisit them at a later time. Just a reminder though that you can only LD one design thread at a time.

Also just want everyone to know that I'm pretty open to giving my vote for whatever map you want to run for your first LD. Once we have all run through the new BoSS system once though I'm going to be more interested in seeing maps for upcoming movie location releases rather then those we have already done. Cloud City, Jabbas' Palace, Endor, Emperors Throne Room, etc.
I know about only being an LD on one project at a time, but the gears in my head don't stop turning. So I figure I throw that at you guys to play with. @Yodaking , I'm building a Emperors throne room for my custom terrain thread, I'm going to probably post the unfinished version in my terrain thread tonight, thing is, I hex out all my spaces on my custom terrain, and some of that could probably be borrowed for the throne room in BOSS. I offer my ideas for it, but I'm completely down with some one else LD'ing it and building it in Virtual scape. I'm loving what I did for my custom project anyways.
EDIT: I've also been trying to figure out some crazy way to build ewok houses up in trees with the limited tiles we have to work with, anyway, my

Old March 19th, 2015, 01:21 PM
"like" happy

Hey everyone, I think I figured out how to be able to throw figures off of voids without being overpowered. Cut the figures you can force push/throw/etc off into voids down to just common figures. I want to be able to throw or push a stormtrooper to his death, but not a Hero. Its too game changing. Also, I came up with a Carbon Freeze map, with some working scenario rules for the Freezing Chamber. I think you guys will like it. I would like to know what else I need to do to finish up my Hoth Generator Ruins map, to move on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape