Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 2nd, 2015, 05:04 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Yeah, that would be cool!
Old March 2nd, 2015, 06:11 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

My son has the Snap Millennium Falcon and Slave 1. The sizes are pretty close for Heroscape. A tad small, but not too bad.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 06:26 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

I was wondering if you guys would consider doing a Hailfire Droid custom. I looked for it on the unreleased spreadsheet and didn't see it. It'd be cool to have it because according to soft canon the Rebels used old Hailfires against the Imperials. It could be a nice counter to AT STs.

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...
Old March 3rd, 2015, 08:22 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post
I was wondering if you guys would consider doing a Hailfire Droid custom. I looked for it on the unreleased spreadsheet and didn't see it. It'd be cool to have it because according to soft canon the Rebels used old Hailfires against the Imperials. It could be a nice counter to AT STs.
Nothing in the works right now. The biggest challenge, IMO, would be movement. The figure would not fit on a peanut base and would require special movement rules. Even if you do develop the movement rules, there would be few maps it could maneuver on. I could see it done as a non-moving figure or as a DO similar to the Anti-Infantry Battery.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 3rd, 2015, 05:01 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That was what I was thinking YK. Basically a cool LoS blocker to build a map around.
Also I thought maybe the pieces could be used to make other terrain.
Ooohh, a Tie fighter crash landing map would be pretty fun. Take the snap tight kit and turn it into 3-4 different terrain pieces that can then be added to and spread around any map you make.
Great idea!
Old March 3rd, 2015, 09:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I just saw these at Walmart and thought they may have some use for you.
Revell Snap Tite Star Wars Models and also here
Spoiler Alert!
Just looking at these again and I see that the scale changes widely from set to set. I see in the descriptions 1/50 (AAT), 1/40 (Ahsoka Fighter), 1/120 (Rebel Attack Shuttle), & 1/32 (Grievous). The other ones don't have scale listed in the brief descriptions. We figured out that C3G scales well with 1/43, 1/48, & 1/50 model cars but the Star Wars minis are slightly smaller than Heroclix. I'm not sure if that means the 1/40 or the 1/50 scale items would be the better fit. I'll look around and see if I can find scale info on the other ones. Are these sets commonly available in a box store or will I have to order them online if I want one?
Old March 3rd, 2015, 09:38 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
I just saw these at Walmart and thought they may have some use for you.
Revell Snap Tite Star Wars Models and also here
Spoiler Alert!
Just looking at these again and I see that the scale changes widely from set to set. I see in the descriptions 1/50 (AAT), 1/40 (Ahsoka Fighter), 1/120 (Rebel Attack Shuttle), & 1/32 (Grievous). The other ones don't have scale listed in the brief descriptions. We figured out that C3G scales well with 1/43, 1/48, & 1/50 model cars but the Star Wars minis are slightly smaller than Heroclix. I'm not sure if that means the 1/40 or the 1/50 scale items would be the better fit. I'll look around and see if I can find scale info on the other ones. Are these sets commonly available in a box store or will I have to order them online if I want one?
I've seen some of these at Michael's. I think Hobby Lobby carries some as well. Watch for the 40% off coupons.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 3rd, 2015, 11:07 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Ashoka Tano?!?! How 'bout that for the finale of Star Wars Rebels?

~HS2010, catching up on his shows...
Old March 4th, 2015, 03:22 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Ashoka Tano?!?! How 'bout that for the finale of Star Wars Rebels?

I suspected Vader, but she was a good surprise!

I'm hoping to see a young Leia at least interested in the Rebellion, if not training to be a Rebel Leader. And it would be cool to see what's going on with Boba Fett. Or maybe see Ackbar rising through the ranks of the Rebel Command.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old March 4th, 2015, 12:06 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Star Wars Rebels Finale:
Spoiler Alert!

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!! Use a Spoiler Tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old March 5th, 2015, 04:41 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

So, I'm not real familiar with the scene, but what are the chances that someone will pick up the ball and start producing SW Minis for Rebels and the new trilogy? Do you guys think that would happen?

I'd love to have the Ghost crew. Play a 4-man game with the crew of the Ghost and the folks from the Millenium Falcon in a competition against each other to see who can kill the most Bucketheads (controlled by the other 2 players).

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old March 5th, 2015, 12:11 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

If it does happen, it would be FFG. I believe they hold the rights for all Star Wars related minis games right now. Since they recently released Imperial Assault, I doubt they would revive WotC's SW Miniatures game right now. However, it is entirely possible that they create an expansion for IA with Rebels characters in it. I don't know whether their license includes those characters or not.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape