Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Are these cards poorly done or are they good quality?
Good Quality? 36 87.80%
Poorly Done? 5 12.20%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 12th, 2011, 11:22 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
William099's customs!! New releases!!

New Releases:
4/7/22

3/28/22

Warcraft III
Spoiler Alert!

ELDER DRAGONS
These dragons are the pinnacle of Dragon growth on Icaria... oldest and strongest of all, they are the parents of the dragons called to Valhalla...
Spoiler Alert!

HIGHLANDER
Want to thank the Heroes of Fiction for their excellent Duncan MacLeod custom, which inspired me to create this fella... There can only be one!!
Spoiler Alert!

MARVEL
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

HALO
The Jackals and Hunters are my own original ideas, on the other hand the Plasma Pistol Grunts, Needler Grunts, Minor Elites, Arbiter, Snipers, Marines, ODSTS, SGT. Johnson and both Master Chief's are the ideas of SamuraiLord and GeneralGrievous13.
Some of the cards I just put on a different card template on others I did some rewording. I have asked permission of General Grevious to have these up here.
The Brutes are a rework of Oraln's and it is his card template that I am using I have also asked him for permission to have done this.

Spoiler Alert!

DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS/CLASSIC

Spoiler Alert!

CONTEST
Spoiler Alert!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; April 7th, 2022 at 09:01 PM. Reason: New releases!
Old December 13th, 2011, 01:38 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Advice

Okay first off you need to tighten up the wording and make it clear which power is activated when.

Rewordings I recommend:

Rebirth
When Phoenix would receive enough wounds to be destroyed do not remove the Phoenix figure from the board. Phoenix may no longer move or attack and rolls two fewer defense dice until the end of the round. If Phoenix receives at least one wound before the end of the round, destroy Phoenix. Otherwise remove all wound markers from Phoenix.

Animal War Training

When Knights of Lordaeron are attacked by a nonadjacent figure and at least one skull is rolled, roll the 20 sided die. On a roll of 14 or higher ignore all wound, ignore all damage.

Flame Strike Special Attack
Range 4 Attack 5
Choose a figure to be attacked. Choose any three figures adjacent to that figure to also be attacked. Roll attack dice once for all figures. Figures roll defense dice separately.

Banish
Instead of attacking choose any figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Kael'thas. The figure can not attack or be the target of an attack until you reveal your next order marker. Kael'thas can target himself with this power.

Phoenix Summoning
Instead of attacking, roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 15 or higher you may place any previously destroyed Phoenix within 3 clear sight spaces of Kael'thas.

Heal
Before attacking roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 10 or higher you may remove a wound marker from High Elf Priest.

(FYI you can't heal two wounds on a 2 life figure)

Inner Fire
Friendly figures within two clear sight spaces of High Elf Priest add 2 to their attack value and one to their defense value.

Dispel Magic
Any friendly figure within three clear sight spaces of High Elf Priest is not subject to any effects that negate special powers on its card. Any enemy figures within three clear sight spaces of High Elf Priest can not gain bonuses from any other figure.

Blizzard Special Attack
Range 4 Attack 4
Choose a figure to attack. All figures adjacent to that figure are affected by Blizzard Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all figures. Figures roll defense dice separately.

Summon Water Elemental
Instead of attacking, you may roll a 20 sided die. On a roll of 11 or higher, place a previously destroyed Water Elemental within three clear sight spaces of Jaina Proudmoore. You may immediately take a turn with any Water Elementals you summon. Everytime you use Summon Water Elemental you can use Summon Water Elemental two additional times.

Mass Teleport
Instead of moving, you may roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 19 or greater, you may choose any empty space that is on the same level and within 10 spaces of Jaina Proudmoore. Place Jaina Proudmoore on this space. Any figures that were adjacent to Jaina Proudmoore before she teleported may be placed on adjacent empty spaces. Any teleported figures that were engaged, they do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Holy Light
After moving and before attacking, choose a figure within 4 spaces of Arthas. Roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 1-9 nothing happens. On a roll of 10-14, if the figure is friendly and not undead you may remove one wound marker from the figure's card. If the figure is undead it takes one wound. On a roll of 15 or higher, if the figure is friendly and not undead you may remove two wound markers from the figure's card. If the figure is undead it takes two wounds. Holy Light does not affect Arthas.

Devotion Aura
Friendly Units adjacent to Arthas add to their defense value.

Divine Shield
Once every two rounds Arthas may use Divine Shield after attacking. Arthas can not be the target of an attack until you reveal your next order marker.

Resurrection
At the end of the round you may roll the 20 sided die. On a roll of 19 or higher, you may place 3 previously destroyed common squad figures that you control within three clear sight space of Arthas. The chosen squad figures can not be undead.

Defend
Before moving you can choose to activate Defend. When Defend is active remove two from the move value and add two to the defense value of all Knights of Lordaeron you control until you reveal your next order marker.

Dwarf Hero Bonding
Before taking a turn with the Dwarven Riflemen you may take a turn with any Dwarf Hero you control.

Long Rifles
When a Dwarven Rifleman attacks a nonadjacent figure add one to the range and attack values of the Dwarven Riflemen.

Storm Bolt
Just change to 12 or higher

Thunder Clap
Range 1 Attack 5
All figures adjacent to Muradin Bronzebeard are affected by Thunder Clap. Roll attack dice once for all figures. Figures roll defense dice separately.

Bash
Before Muradin Bronzebeard attacks normally roll a 20 sided die. On a roll of 15 or higher each skull rolled counts for an additional skull.

Once every two rounds, Muradin Bronzebeard may use the Avatar special power until the round is over. Add 2 to Muradin Bronzebeard's attack value and 1 to his defense value. Muradin Bronzebeard is considered a Large 6 figure when Avatar is active. If Muradin Bronzebeard takes a wound while in Avatar form he may ignore the first wound he takes.

Coil of Death
Nearly identical wording to Holy Light.

Death Pact
When Arthas has only 2 life remaining you may destroy a friendly figure adjacent to Arthas and remove all wound markers from Arthas. This ability may be used once per game.

Unholy Aura
Any friendly unit that begins its turn within three spaces of Arthas may add 2 to its move value.

Animate Dead
At the end of the round you may roll the 20 sided die. On a roll of 11 or higher you may place any two common squad figures that were destroyed in the previous round adjacent to Arthas. Figures affected by Animate Dead are destroyed the turn after you reveal your next order marker.

At the moment I would say that the only major issues I see is that I think Kael'thas and Muradin are underpriced and the Knights of Lordaeron make the Knights of Weston (a very good unit already) practically obsolete since they have identical stats a much better additional power and the ability to bond with any human hero as opposed to human champion. I'd either up their cost or change the human hero requirement. If I have more thoughts I'll give them.

~Dysole, wandering in the custom forums for the first time in a while.
Old December 13th, 2011, 02:46 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Warcraft 3 and D&D Customs

Thank you Dysole!! Your feedback is awesome as usual, making the changes now. So I put up the cards with Dysole's changes added.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 13th, 2011, 06:12 PM
the above

Found a mini for my Kael'thas and Phoenix cards.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 11th, 2012, 10:44 PM
the above

I changed the mechanics of Rorshack's fatigue ability so let me know what you guys think. Thanks a lot to the Freelance Feedback Group for their suggestions!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 12th, 2012, 01:12 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Rorshack Test

I'm not sure I like the phrasing of Fatigue. "When raging" just seems odd. I think you're better off with "After using rage". Also you have an apostrophe in values that shouldn't be there. Otherwise can't think of anything off the top of my head.

~Dysole, one of two people in this thread.
Old January 12th, 2012, 02:44 AM
the above

There changed. Thank you again for your input... guess not that many people are interested in Warcraft anymore.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 12th, 2012, 02:59 AM
the above

Put up a poll... if you view the thread and don't have anything to say would you at least mind putting a vote there?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 12th, 2012, 07:19 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Used properly Rorshack should be good at 120. I really like this one.

On the Knights of Lordearon it should be 'ignore all wounds' not 'ignore al wounds'. Although I'm sure Al appreciates the card.

The Phoenix taking a turn immediately after being summoned should be on the Phoenix card not the Kael'Thas card.

I would try to combine the Arthas cards. The have very similar powers so perhaps give him the "Sir Hawthorne" effect where he may switch sides during a battle.

Good work.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; January 12th, 2012 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Does Warcraft 3 have 30mm figures?
Old January 12th, 2012, 08:15 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
The Phoenix taking a turn immediately after being summoned should be on the Phoenix card not the Kael'Thas card.
Not so.Look at Iskra's card,It has the same wording.It says that you may take a turn immediately after the Rechets are summoned on her card,Not on the Rechets.

Also,On Kor'thas person thing's Special attack,It says Damage 5,Instead of Attack 5,Is that intentional?

Any way,Great job!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 12th, 2012, 11:03 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Not so.Look at Iskra's card,It has the same wording.It says that you may take a turn immediately after the Rechets are summoned on her card,Not on the Rechets.

Also,On Kor'thas person thing's Special attack,It says Damage 5,Instead of Attack 5,Is that intentional?

Any way,Great job!
I stand corrected! Although I still would have put it on the Phoenix's card, mostly cause the Rechets are rarely in one of my builds.

Question though:
I like the way you're using both Fire (Phoenix) and Water (Jaina), are you considering using air and earth (possibly even Ice or Granite) in other cards?

Not sure if Warcraft characters would be right for it but may be worth a thought.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; January 12th, 2012 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Normally Iskra and the Retchets are crushing my builds. Darned gargoyles!
Old January 12th, 2012, 01:21 PM
the above

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:

Any way,Great job!
I stand corrected! Although I still would have put it on the Phoenix's card, mostly cause the Rechets are rarely in one of my builds.

Question though:
I like the way you're using both Fire (Phoenix) and Water (Jaina), are you considering using air and earth (possibly even Ice or Granite) in other cards?

Not sure if Warcraft characters would be right for it but may be worth a thought.
There is a dragon with a frost attack and some elven tree and stone elementals that I may get to eventually. And to whomever asked about the damage thing I meant Attack just typoed. Thanks for the input!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards