Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old June 29th, 2010, 10:48 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Brunak - What's Your Army Idea?

I've been considering various armies featuring this guy, but I guess the What's Your Army Idea? threads were started after his release. So . . .

120 Kaemon
110 Brunak
110 NotNW
80 Raelin
80 Deathreavers x 2

120 Grimnak
110 Brunak
100 Ornak
90 Feral Troll or Sir Hawthorne?
80 Blades x 2

120 Kaemon
110 Brunak
100 Ana
80 Raelin
80 Deathreavers x 2
10 Isamu
Old June 29th, 2010, 10:54 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Brunak - What's Your Army Idea?

Brunak - 110
Raelin - 190
10th Regiment x3 - 415
Deathreavers x2 - 495, 23 hexes

Brunak gives you a way to move Raelin for free, and also gives you a way to deal with enemy Deathreavers if you need to kill some and prevent Scatter. Once the rats are out and Raelin is positioned, deploy the 10th and fire away.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old June 29th, 2010, 11:01 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

110 Brunak
80 Finn (or Thorgrim)
80 Raelin
100 KMA
120 Hydra
10 Isamu
500 10 hexes

You carry Finn (or Thorgrim) into battle with Brunak. When Finn (or Thorgrim) die, you put their spirit onto the KMA or Hydra. I'd probably put Finn on the KMA. Thorgrim would be good on either the Hydra or KMA. It should be a fun army.
Old June 29th, 2010, 11:18 AM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Here's an army I have used a couple of times, with varying success:

Brunak
MDG
10th x4

The idea is that the 10th need some kind of special attack, and they also like to get Marcus's attack bonus. However, I don't like putting OMs on Marcus. Solution: have Brunak carry him around, setting him up for some easy adjacencies.
Old June 29th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

I like running Brunak with my Granite Guardian army.

Warden: 90
GG x3 390
Brunak 500

My prior build, at 500, included Gurei-Oni and Isamu. However, Brunak is more durable [than Gurei] and can haul the Warden around, protectively. He also has the special attack and speed to cut a path through rats and engage GG killers such as Braxas.

-----
Dok has mentioned many times that Brunak is best suited for hauling Raelin around. I have used this in Roman Legion builds:

Marcus 100
Brunak 210
RL x 4 410
Raelin 490
MBS 540

If Raelin goes down, or finds a worthy perch, Brunak can also haul Marcus around, as Frylock suggested.
Old June 29th, 2010, 04:28 PM

General Nilfy Woo who?

My brother tried this one:
Brunak 110
2x Deathstalkers 310
Finn 390
Airborne Elite 110

The only reason he lost was cause he started killing Finn taking 1 round and allowing me time to set up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion