Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 3rd, 2014, 12:49 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

Thanks for the day guys! Twas fun!
Old August 4th, 2014, 12:44 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

I'm sad we missed it. Rats! When's our first Summoner Wars tourney?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old August 6th, 2014, 11:21 AM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

Hi people who play Heroscape. I've been living in Colorado now for 4-5 months now. Where can I play heroscape and is anyone going to supply pieces or do I need to get my stuff from CA to play?

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old August 6th, 2014, 12:36 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Heh, last weekend was a tournament... we don't play live that often these days. Where in CO are you?
Old August 6th, 2014, 08:02 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

But we will definitely do a nhsd in Oct, right?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old August 6th, 2014, 09:20 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Oh, yes.
Old August 7th, 2014, 11:03 AM

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

South Denver

Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old August 7th, 2014, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyesheron View Post
South Denver
Aw, man, it's too bad you didn't post a week ago. Enchanted Grounds down at 470 is our typical event location.
Old August 11th, 2014, 03:11 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Hey gang!
This is a little advertisement. If you haven't already seen this, check it out!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=discovery

I hope to help this project by selling old tiles in hopes for the new ones. As my collection tends to spend a lot of it's time in the corner, I thought I could do something useful with it and before I went to the whole community I thought I would offer it to you guys first.

Here's what I intend to do: I have plenty of terrain that can be sold. I will make prices based off of prices I find on amazon, ebay, and other common sources. My prices will be cheaper than an average of those found. I'm not looking to sell them quite yet as the kickstarter is not yet funded and I don't want to sell my stuff if it tragically doesn't get funded. So what I will do is allow you guys to "claim" sets to buy after the kickstarter is funded. To claim a set, just PM me or contact me by phone. When you do this I will donate the amount of money equal to the Heroscape sets you bought. If/When the kickstarter gets funded we will arrange for payments and deliveries. (I will probably deliver the scape tiles to your house directly cus shipping costs suck.)

Anyway, would anybody like anything? I feel like this kickstarter could mean life for heroscape for a long while as it allows for newer players to get into the game. I figure if you don't want to mix your collections with the new tiles I could give you the option to get classic scape tiles.

Also, any critiques or suggestions for me before I pitch this to the whole community?

If you read all of this THANK YOU, and let me know what you would like.

For an idea of what I will sell (these are terrain only, no figs):
ROTV x2
SOTM x1
BFTU x1
VW x1
RTTFF x3
TT x1
Castle x2 (one is painted black, I'm pretty sure I still have a full set unpainted)
Marvel x1

Edit: I'm going to use prices for Auggies for indevidual peices. Still have to work them out. Will do cheaper if you buy full sets. If I am able to sell all of this. I would be able to get the "name your set" level on the kickstarter and thus would be able to help them a lot.

Last edited by GeneralRolando; August 11th, 2014 at 06:49 PM.
Old August 11th, 2014, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Aw, man, it's too bad you didn't post a week ago. Enchanted Grounds down at 470 is our typical event location.
No way!!! If there is another event happening down there just pm me, and I can get down there.

Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old August 11th, 2014, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyesheron View Post
No way!!! If there is another event happening down there just pm me, and I can get down there.
Do you also play Summoner Wars? We play that on our game days a lot as well.
Old August 12th, 2014, 02:01 AM

Not really have you heard of super dungeon explorer?

Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events