Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 15th, 2010, 11:17 AM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker
Gardevoir's Custom Heroscape

Hello everyone. I have recently made a custom heroscape figure, (although I didnt make it, I bought the figure and blue tacked it to my spare Heroscape base until I get super glue) its a Parasect from Pokemon, I will post a picture when I know how to upload pictures, I will also tell you its stats ASAP.

Last edited by Gardevoir; November 15th, 2010 at 11:27 AM.
Old November 15th, 2010, 11:30 AM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker
Re: Gardevoir's Custom Heroscape

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/KARENB%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.png[/IMG] well that failed
Old November 15th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

You'll need to use a photo sharing website--you can't link to your own computer files, and you can't upload to Heroscapers.com unless you're a site supporter.

I've used Shutterfly and my Facebook account to upload pictures. For Facebook, I put them in a personal picture folder and then use right-click-->Properties and cut and paste the http URL address.

There are threads on here for how to post pictures.

When you get the picture, I'd love to see it. We're working on making custom Pokemon cards for Heroscape. Paras is in Playtesting right now.
PARAS PLAYTEST
Old November 15th, 2010, 12:36 PM

Thank you. I think I can now upload it. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...8&l=d512f6a345

I tested the link and it works! Feel free to look at it. You can also see my other figures, although they dont have proper Heroscape bases.
Parasects stats are:
Life: 4
Move: 4
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defence: 3

If you cannot open the link to see my figs let me know and I will try to sort it out. I will also update everytime I get more figures, hope there ok.

Last edited by Gardevoir; November 15th, 2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old November 15th, 2010, 03:59 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I like how Parasect and Abra look on bases.

If you want to put the pictures into your first post so everyone can see without linking, follow these steps:

1) Go to Facebook and view one of the pictures.
2) Right-click on the picture
3) Select "Properties"
4) Select the whole URL Address (starting with the http:...)
5) control-c to copy
6) go to Heroscapers and edit your post
7) click the Insert Image icon at the top and contol-v to paste the URL into the box

If you still need help, quote this post to see what it looks like:
Old November 15th, 2010, 05:52 PM

Thanks so much for the comments. I dont think I will use Venomoth and Pupitar but I will use Abra and Parasect, I will upload there cards as soon as I'm done. These are Abra's stats:
Life: 2
Move: 0
Range: 2
Attack: 2
Defence: 2
I have also made Mewtwo and Gardevoir but I am getting a better figure of Gardevoir for christmas so I will have to wait. Abra and Mewtwo are on warhammer bases so there a bit small.

Last edited by Gardevoir; November 15th, 2010 at 06:08 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards