Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old June 25th, 2021, 04:51 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Look for a T-Shirt sizing thread shortly.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 25th, 2021, 05:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Attention: All ScapeCon participants -- We need final payment ($135 sent to OEAO's new paypal address; check your PMs) by July 1, 2021. There will be a $25 late charge for any payments received after that date. Any money from late charges will be used to purchase additional food/beverage for attendees, so at least the late charge will be put to good use.
Bumping this; remember to pay your final deposit! Please don't make me hunt final payments down.

There will be a google form posted soon. This form will have T-Shirt sizing and whether you plan on playing in the Multiplayer Madness event on Thursday night. We NEED to know if you will be playing in it so we know how many multiplayer maps to build (and the breakdown of 3- and 4-player maps).
Old July 8th, 2021, 07:21 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

How quickly do we "relinquish" access to the Ballroom on Sunday?

My plane doesn't leave till like 4pm on Sunday...so I'll have a few hours after the Hydra tournament to twiddle my thumbs...so wondering if I'll be able to stick around and play a couple casual games or something to pass the time or if the hotel is going to be pretty strict about getting us out after the tourney finishes etc

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 8th, 2021, 08:26 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

My plane doesn't leave till like 4pm on Sunday...so I'll have a few hours after the Hydra tournament to twiddle my thumbs...so wondering if I'll be able to stick around and play a couple casual games or something to pass the time or if the hotel is going to be pretty strict about getting us out after the tourney finishes etc
That's a good question, and I imagine it partly depends on what they have going on after us. I'll see if we can't find out.

However, the terrain will be going home with Walter- so the ScapeCon boards will be broken down after the Hydra tourney. Now, if other people have their own terrain or other games, I imagine the hotel wouldn't have a problem with people at least playing out in the lobby. We'll try to find out about the ballroom itself.
Old July 8th, 2021, 09:18 PM

thanks for checking on that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 10th, 2021, 10:16 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

We have the ballroom until 3pm on Sunday. Three headed hydra should finish by 2pm and then we break down remaining maps and load Walt's vehicle. Unless you plan on getting to the airport later than 3pm for a 4pm flight I presume 3pm ballroom shutdown is sufficient.
Old July 10th, 2021, 10:30 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Spoke at length with the sales director yesterday. We are finalizing the menu and are looking at adding mid-morning coffee -- how many coffee drinkers are attending? Also, we have made the executive decision that we don't need dessert at lunch and dinner, as well as an afternoon cookie break (that's a lot of sugar.) The hotel has agreed to provide us with cookies for the lunch dessert (included as part of the buffet price) but serve the cookies mid-afternoon thus freeing up a few bucks that we would have paid for afternoon cookies for other things.
We need to finalize menu and commit to number of meals by 7/23 so the hotel can place food orders with its vendors. As we are paying for everything on a per meal basis, there will be no refunds after 7/23. The hotel has held the food prices quoted to us in April, despite the rampant price inflation on food items over the past few months. Final call for anyone with dietary restrictions to pm me that information.
T-shirts will be ordered next week (the logos have been sent to the company and the dies (or whatever they are) are being made. Get your sizes to OEAO (the google doc is simple to fill out, I was able to accomplish it without OEAO's assistance) -- trust me you don't want us guessing your sizes.
We're working on a couple of other things in our quest to make this the best Heroscape gaming convention ever. Stay tuned as everything is coming together very nicely. Thank you all for your cooperation.
Old July 10th, 2021, 01:45 PM

Are we gunna do some form of name badges or something? I imagine there are a few of us that naturally won’t have met many of the attendees and it might be nice to have a Heroscapers name badge.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 10th, 2021, 02:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We did at C3G Con (though just cheap stick on ones). Recommended.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 10th, 2021, 03:23 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Caffeine

I will be drinking zero coffees because I hate the taste and caffeine makes me fall asleep not wake up.

~Dysole, happy to help with logistics as needed
Old July 10th, 2021, 03:57 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Caffeine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I will be drinking zero coffees because I hate the taste and caffeine makes me fall asleep not wake up.

~Dysole, happy to help with logistics as needed
I will drink Dysole’s coffee.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old July 10th, 2021, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Are we gunna do some form of name badges or something? I imagine there are a few of us that naturally won’t have met many of the attendees and it might be nice to have a Heroscapers name badge.
Yes, we will have name badges -- probably fill out your own name tag with at least your real first name and your Scaper name. I'm glad you reminded me though as I had not written that down on my list.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon