Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 1st, 2021, 03:15 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Well I wasn't originally gonna, but then I saw House of M Spider-Man. But yeah Sinister probably shouldn't be able to mess around as easily.

Was scouting out pics of him using his powers and based that on this. Basically I figure if he's near more wood, he can do a larger blast. I'm also not as familiar as I coukd be though.
Old March 1st, 2021, 09:49 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Long overdue.
He has to have a Sheleigh power.
Old March 1st, 2021, 10:17 AM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know the character that well, but I like the design. I really like the fact that he can work with Juggernaut.
Old March 1st, 2021, 12:50 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Juggs needs a pal!

Quote:

NAME = BLACK TOM CASSIDY
SECRET IDENTITY = THOMAS CASSIDY

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = FLAGRANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 160

PARTNERS IN CRIME
At the start of the game you may choose a Human Outcast Hero figure in your army. That figure is considered to have the species and class of Mutant Criminal instead of what is listed on this card and you may take a turn with it before or after taking a turn with Black Tom Cassidy. After taking a turn with Black Tom Cassidy and that figure, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control. If at any point you do not take a turn with both figures you may not use this power for the rest of the game.

THERMOKINETIC BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. If Black Tom is adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece, any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by the Thermokinetic Blast Special Attack. Roll 2 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

SONIC RESISTANCE
Black Tom Cassidy rolls 1 extra defense die when attacked by Sonic Scream Special Attack.
OR
Black Tom Cassidy rolls 1 extra defense die when attacked by any special attack which states “Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack”.
Partners In Crime is the same power name as the one I used for Hyde and Cobra. It's almost the same functionally, but the name would need to be changed I think.

edit: I changed him from Outcast to Criminal, cause he doesn't often roll with the Brotherhood.
I've been waiting for a Criminal Juggernaut. So I really like this idea! Not sure the species change is needed though.
Old March 1st, 2021, 01:03 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks y'all!
Alright Mutant dropped.
Old March 1st, 2021, 04:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Arachnid View Post
DEADPOOL
WADE WISON
MUTATE
UNIQUE HERO
MERCENARY
UNSTABLE/ OBSESSIVE
MEDIUM 5
LIFE: 6
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 6
ATTACK: 3
DEFENCE: 4

TELEPORTATION BELT
Start the game with the Glyph of Teleportation Belt on this card. Deadpool cannot lose the glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

OBSESSIVE RIVALRY
At the start of the game, choose an enemy figure to be Deadpool’s rival. When Deadpool attacks his rival he adds one to his attack. You may add 1 to Deadpool’s normal move if he ends his move adjacent to his rival.

COMBAT TRAINING 1
When Deadpool attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, add 1 to his Attack number. After attacking a non-adjacent figure with a normal attack, Deadpool may attack one additional time.

HEALING FACTOR X
After taking a turn with Deadpool, remove one Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power.
Dang dude. How many Deadpool write-ups do you have?
I see what you are going for and I think you can get there with some work and still get some personality in there. Deadpool cards need a little personality even if you are going for a version that's a little more leaning to serious. People do forget that he wasn't always the cut up he became in the 90's...but he was sort of a sarcastic piece even before then.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 1st, 2021, 05:04 PM

Kid Arachnid needs a design thread link in the SP
Old March 2nd, 2021, 12:14 AM

Well these are the last two Society members I had written up, I'll admit the designs are a little rougher.

Quote:

NAME = BLACK MAMBA
SECRET IDENTITY = TANYA SEALY

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = VICIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 140?

HYPNOSIS
After revealing an Order Marker on Black Mamba's Army Card and instead of attacking with her, you may choose a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of this figure. If you do, that figure has the personality of Hypnotized and rolls 1 less defense die for the remainder of the round.

DARKFORCE PROJECTION
If Black Mamba is only engaged with one figure and that figure has the Hypnotized personality, that figure cannot move or attack. When Black Mamba attacks a Hypnotized figure, she rolls 1 additional attack die.

Last edited by Splash; March 4th, 2021 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Updated powers
Old March 2nd, 2021, 12:15 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Automatic OM removal is really tough. I know we've historically limited the number of figures with Negotiation for that very reason.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 12:17 AM

I'll stop flooding the Workshop after this I swears it!
Quote:

NAME = ASP
SECRET IDENTITY = CLEO NEFERTITI

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = VICIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150?

REGENERATIVE SNAKE DANCE
Asp begins the game with 3 yellow Bioelectric Energy markers on this card. Instead of attacking, you may place 1 Bioelectric Energy marker on this card. There cannot be more than 3 Bioelectric Energy markers on this card at any given time.

VENOM BOLTS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
Before using this special attack, remove any number of Bioelectric Energy markers from this card; you may attack the same number of times as markers removed. Whenever a figure would receive wounds from this special attack, you may instead remove an Order marker from its card. This special attack never affects Undead, Androids, Constructs, or destructible objects.

BIOELECTRIC RADIANCE
At the end of each round, you may remove all Bioelectric Energy markers on Asp to roll an unblockable attack die against all figures adjacent to Asp, one at a time. At the beginning of each round, you may place 1 Bioelectric Energy marker back on this card.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Automatic OM removal is really tough. I know we've historically limited the number of figures with Negotiation for that very reason.
You're right, you're absolutely right, that's no good.

Quote:
HYPNOTIZE
After revealing an Order Marker on Black Mamba's Army Card and instead of attacking with her, you may choose a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of this figure. If you do, that figure has the personality of Hypnotized for the remainder of the round.
Or a chance of removal could be done, but I'm fine with this.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 09:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I do think requiring the OM reveal on Mamba and making her give up her attack to do it does a lot of mitigation. Unless you're somehow turn bonding with her, it's basically a wash (or worse if you pick the "X").

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy