Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old April 6th, 2007, 11:44 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
The Zeus is Loose!

I picked up this game at Wal-Mart on a whim after not finding any HS that I wanted. I think it is made for kids but it is pretty darn fun. You try to end the game while controlling a little rubber statue of Zeus. You can steal him by using other god cards (like Apollo or Ares) or by making the ongoing number discard pile hit a multiple of 10 or by laying the same number down that is on the discard pile. It can get somewhat intense at times, particularly in a group of 4 or 5.

Anyone else play this simple yet fun game?
Old April 7th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
I haven't played this particular game, but most of Gamewright's kids games are fairly fun (from the ones I've actually played, and the reviews on BGG), considering that you take them for what they are. My 5 year old and I enjoy playing Snap, Moose in the House, and K-9 Capers. I've eyeballed Zeus on the Loose several times, as well as Loot. Never actually purchased them though.

smallboxgames.com
Old April 7th, 2007, 09:18 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Yeah I've read online that Loot is very good, but I haven't found it at any of the Wal-Marts I've been to.
Old April 7th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids
Yeah I've read online that Loot is very good, but I haven't found it at any of the Wal-Marts I've been to.
Try Target.

I got Zeus on the Loose to take when I visit my mom's so my little brother can play games with us and not feel left out. Its pretty fun for what it is, a game designed for kids.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games