Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 23rd, 2018, 08:05 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Thanksgiving Weekend Nov. 24

We brought a good portion of our figures. I have my army ready, but I’m not sure about William and Matthew. Unfortunately we don’t have any terrain, so we can’t contribute to the map pool.
Old November 24th, 2018, 07:59 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Thanksgiving Weekend Nov. 24

Thanks for coming out everyone! Really like the armies everybody came up with.

Tentative plan for the next tournament is January 5th, 510 points, VC allowed, 24 figures. Newest version of figures only (i.e. no Raelin or Sgt. Drake from RotV).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 15th, 2018, 07:55 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Jan. 5

Is everybody OK moving to Jan. 12 so we can try to swing up to Ohio's event on Jan. 5?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 16th, 2018, 10:58 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Is everybody OK moving to Jan. 12 so we can try to swing up to Ohio's event on Jan. 5?
I'm cool with that! Lol, be awesome to have y'all come up. Let me know.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old December 16th, 2018, 07:13 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I vote for the 12th since I'll be out of town on the 5th
Old December 16th, 2018, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I vote for the 12th since I'll be out of town on the 5th
Out of town in Ohio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I'm cool with that! Lol, be awesome to have y'all come up. Let me know.
I'm trying. Will do.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 27th, 2018, 05:44 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I got lured into another Nerdy Star Trek Cruise...
Old December 31st, 2018, 02:51 PM

Re: Louisville, KY Events: Jan. 12

Quote:
Neat, where's that?

Let's plan on the 2nd Saturday every month this year. Coincides with the open board gaming day at BGM.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 1st, 2019, 08:22 PM

Quote:
this time to the western Caribbean.
Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher) is the 'Captain"
Old January 4th, 2019, 12:08 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I want to go on the Star Trek Cruise! Maybe next year.

Should be there next Saturday. I want to play some new stuff, so will either play Talingul with some Constructs or Nottingham Brigand with some Rogues. Still debating armies.
Old January 4th, 2019, 12:30 PM

I've been looking (as you have) at the Death Knights. Maybe the Shaolin Street Sweeper. I need to get more Brigands.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 7th, 2019, 02:16 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I did too well with my Varkaanan Wolf Pack in Dayton, although the tourney was all Range 1 figures (ranges special attacks allowed) and I never did face the toughest match-ups for my army at that tourney (Greenscales + Braxas, Cathar). I think I will do a similar army for this tourney just to see how it compares against you all:
Varkaanan Greyspears — 110 Unique
Varkaanan Quickblades — 100 Unique
Varkaanan Swiftfangs — 80 Unique
Bahadur — 120 Unique
Manauvi — 110 Unique

BTW, does anyone have Bahadur or Manauvi I can borrow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events