Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old March 22nd, 2011, 10:01 PM

txedomask has disabled reputation
Heroscape Flyer

I am going to be doing a demo for a local game club next month and the store owner asked that I put a flyer together to advertise for Heroscape. Being that I am not the creative type, I was hoping someone here would be able to design something simple that gets the idea of HS across.

txedomask is James Murphy
...in the LIBRARY...
Old March 22nd, 2011, 10:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Flyer

How about:

"Heroscape: Where worlds collide!!"

Then have a picture showing Gruts battling Q10, while fighting Sgt. Drake & some Samurai. Throw in a Cowboy, a Dragon, and a few Marro.

Then list the date & time info of the event.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 11:18 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See link for flier templates. I got that link from the thread Spread the Word: Involve more FLGS which I reccomend you check out for more help on the demo. Good luck!
Old March 23rd, 2011, 07:43 PM

txedomask has disabled reputation

Thanks left

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion