Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 23rd, 2007, 04:27 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Snake-Eyes!

On behalf of our G.I. Joe remembering and Woo flinging community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, Hawthorne free for 381 days

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 24th, 2007, 11:38 PM

christcenteredgamer has disabled reputation
Hi gang, Ive been a lurker for a while and decided to register.
Old August 25th, 2007, 11:27 PM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, christcenteredgamer!

On behalf of our loss preventing and Age of Castles loving community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, reddishpinkcenteredgamer (not that I've actually checked, you understand)

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 26th, 2007, 09:50 PM

Nemothy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I've been lurky a long while too, and now I'm finaly registed!!!
Old August 30th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
same goes here. lurking for about a year and finally decided to join. im just trying to see if any scapers in my area meet up and play once in a while.
Old September 7th, 2007, 01:46 PM

philipp has disabled reputation
i've been lurking about a month then joined
Old September 7th, 2007, 07:14 PM

Keilbasa35 has disabled reputation
Hey folks, been checking out the ins and outs of the site for a while now and decided to make it official. Before I get asked I can say that my username is a nickname of mine taken from my last name.

Started playin the game with a bunch of buddies up at Clarkson and in a short time most of us were pretty well hooked on it.

Look forward to him-hawin away about the game. Bring on the new Jandar pieces for my army!!!

Nice to meet ya'll.

-Keil

all that is gold does not glitter
not all those who wander are lost

The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is a lot like a bacon and egg breakfast; the chicken is 'involved,' the pig is 'committed'
-George Carlin
Old September 12th, 2007, 04:17 PM

Welcome to the boards, Keilbasa35!

On behalf of our sausage scarfing and nerdy activity listing community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, who has always loved the gold/wandering quote in your sig

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 14th, 2007, 11:18 PM

Crow T Robot has disabled reputation
Used to be whitewind

Hey folks I recognize a few here. I was on the other board as whitewind briefly. Hope to get back into this game. Only played a few times...
Old September 18th, 2007, 07:27 PM

Welcome to the boards, Crow T Robot!

On behalf of our fantasizing and breathing community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, wondering what A&AM is/are

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 19th, 2007, 09:10 AM

schel2 has disabled reputation
Hello Good people of this Realm! I stumbled upon this site the other day, and after reading some threads on your forums decided I could gain allot of information by signing up, and hanging out on them myself! I am a avid hero scape player. Though I don't seem to play as much as I wish. And I would love to be a part of this community.
Old September 19th, 2007, 10:07 PM

Nos13 has disabled reputation
Welcome aboard!

Nos13 is a judge...
For the TNT Customs!
Customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General