Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old October 25th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Cool stuff. @Hahma . Im going to see about running a massive gridless imperial assault skirmish free for all after me and all my brothers get in some paintball this saturday.
Sounds fun! Never tried paintball, just BB gun wars when I was a teenager.

With regards to the Legion expansion packs, my buddy Brian and I were just talking about how they will likely come with a unique card or two in each booster, so that you'd want to buy that rather than 2 core sets. He's got a ton of X-Wing, Imperial Assault and Armada stuff and is a annual demoer for FFG at GenCon, so he knows their business model well enough to know they aren't going to make it easier to buy 2 core sets rather than a bunch of booster expansions with the same units. Of course, people can if they want, as long as they don't "need" the unique attachment cards or whatever.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 31st, 2017, 03:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old October 31st, 2017, 03:55 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

That's cool, YK! Thanks for sharing.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 31st, 2017, 04:00 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Cool stuff. @Hahma . Im going to see about running a massive gridless imperial assault skirmish free for all after me and all my brothers get in some paintball this saturday.
Sounds fun! Never tried paintball, just BB gun wars when I was a teenager.
I hope you all didn’t come back looking like this...

Old October 31st, 2017, 10:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

It looks like they slaughtered their enemies and not a single one of them were hit.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 31st, 2017, 10:24 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
It looks like they slaughtered their enemies and not a single one of them were hit.
Or because they were all facing each other...
Old October 31st, 2017, 10:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
I knew what you were after but someones gotta give the empire some love.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 31st, 2017, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
I knew what you were after but someones gotta give the empire some love.
That's what the new Battlefront is for.

(Although I won't be pre-ordering it, I will be getting it at some point so that I can play the campaign.)
Old November 21st, 2017, 04:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Any of you guys have PS4 versions of Battlefront I OR II?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 21st, 2017, 04:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

both
Old November 21st, 2017, 04:45 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
both
Are you mostly an online player or offline?

below is a repost from the video game thread.

Quote:
My 10 year old son and I have a huge amount of enjoyment playing the Co-op 2p campaign and battle modes in the original PS2 versions of the battle fronts games. With Christmas coming up my wife actually floated the idea of finally upgrading to the PS4 when she saw the advertisement for the newest game. The problem is that since our last console was a PS2 we have no experience or desire to introduce our son to online play. My wife is typically very anti- electronics for our son and only approves of the father son bonding when he’s play together. The short story is that I’m confused on what is or isn’t available game mode wise for either I or II. Fr M what I’ve read and understand the new game only has single player campaign but there is an arcade mode where you can play split screen. Does this split screen mode need to have everything unlocked through the campaign or online modes? What about the first game what options are available out of the box for split screen play?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 21st, 2017, 04:58 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Piggybacking on Japes' questions, I have never had any desire to play any games online. Is the single player campaign for Battlefront fully fledged out and good, or is this mostly an online game that "can" be played solo, though not optimally? I have Xbox One if that makes a difference.

On a different note, I hope to have my 2 core sets of Star Wars Legion by the end of the year.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape