Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 10th, 2010, 11:29 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Promotions Department - Countdown to Wave 4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Mine is fat and round with bushy white hair and a jolly smile!

...and a swinging stuffed sack!
Oh my.....
Too much information....
Did I mention it only comes once a year?
Old December 10th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Mine is fat and round with bushy white hair and a jolly smile!

...and a swinging stuffed sack!
Oh my.....
Too much information....
Did I mention it only comes once a year?
Poor guy

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 11th, 2010, 02:51 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

7 Santa contest entries so far!
Looks good guys, great stuff!
Old December 11th, 2010, 02:57 AM

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Can I enter but only request to win the figures I don't have, if I do win? Sounds like fun, and I'm only missing two of them.
You´re welcome to play Pyre, and what you do with your prize, if you win , is none of my bussiness...

While I like the idea of just sending you the two figures you´d want, and maybe sending the rest to the runner up, it would be too expensive for me. Funny thing is, the figures themselves aren´t that expensive, but the transatlantic shipping, on the other hand, is...
Old December 11th, 2010, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Hey DW, what do you use to rebase your Clix? Where do you get the bases/stickers? They match the official Valhalla Scape perfectly and I was thinking of getting some for any C3V units we release over there.
Thanks!
I chop Scape figures off their bases!
Sacrilege, I know, but I have 5 RotV sets, and don´t play with multiple uniques, so those extras came in quite handy. Another great source for cheap official bases is some of the online stores, that will sell you the uniques from master sets for as little as 50 Cents. A lot of my C3G figures are standing on bases from the heroes from the D&D set, that I bought a ton of, real cheap.
By the way,I never really liked the switch to grey stickers for the Marvel set, I find the green/brown ones much more pleasing to look at...

The Cavalier bases are cool, and a pretty decent match for the official ones. I had just started doing it this way long before discovering C3G, and didn´t want to change horses, or bases as it were, in the middle of the stream...
Old December 11th, 2010, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
What if we (Me) are really bad at point costing? Do we just not enter a cost, or do we just guess? And how much does that matter?
Let´s just say that points cost will not be the deciding factor...
Old December 11th, 2010, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
So, I'm preparing to place an order from TrollandToad, and was wondering... are the sculpts in Hell's Kitchen those used on the cards? I mean, Echo is obviously Echo, but otherwise, could we get a confirmation on them?
Like Bats said, the figures in the HELL´S KITCHEN preview are the ones used on the cards. In the first preview, Hand Ninjas, HYDRA Agents and the S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper and Spotter are the right ones too. For the SHIELD Agents, there´s one figure I didn´t have when I took the pictures, a male caucasian, holding his rifle across the chest.

If you´re one of the people who have been taking a sneak peak in my gallery you should know that Sinestro is a repaint, not the figure used on the card, and I´m not 100% sure about GL John Stewart...
Old December 11th, 2010, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Along these lines, what set is that Daredevil from? Maybe I'm a dummy, but I haven't seen him?
DD is from the Critical Mass set.
Old December 11th, 2010, 04:52 AM

For anyone interested in seeing what a Promotions Director looks like, when he´s not, erm, directing promotions, I´ve put a picture on my profile page.
As you may have read elsewhere, I work at an after school club for 5th to 7th graders, and one of the things I do, apart from actually getting paid to play Heroscape , is live roleplaying, which is great fun! (where else are adults allowed to beat up small kids? ) The picture is me in my role as WAR EMPEROR, from a big event this summer, with 3-400 kids and grown-ups participating...
Old December 11th, 2010, 06:34 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

War Emperor would have been a good title Looks pretty cool to be able to do that, man you have a great job.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 11th, 2010, 08:24 AM

Yeah, it´s a living...

I typically spend most of my workday playing bordgames, shooting pool, designing and building roleplay gear and weapons, basically just having fun with the kids...

Some days though, they´re a bunch of noisy, fighting, impossible brats, but all in all, I´m happy with what I do!
Old December 11th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The sculpt we're using for John almost definitely is one that is not released yet.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy