Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 7th, 2010, 09:19 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Writing a new book, I am.

Hey there, all you site surfers! Okay, maybe you aren't 'site surfers'. To those whom it may concern, I am writing (or trying to write) a fantasy trilogy. I have run into a problem, however. My supply of 'cool-sounding, lord-of-the-rings-style' names has run dry. So, I am posting this thread in hopes that someone with ideas will see it. If you have any ideas, please contact me in a private message. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY POSSIBLE NAMES HERE. Thank you.
-The Grim Reaper's Friend

Last edited by TGRF; October 8th, 2010 at 06:56 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books