Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 1st, 2007, 05:04 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
Yes and when one has been corrected already, the next three corrections for the same mistake are surely insulting.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old September 1st, 2007, 05:06 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr
Yes and when one has been corrected already, the next three corrections for the same mistake are surely insulting.
This forum is in real time, you know. Multiple corrections are usually posted seconds apart, the author of each not seeing the others.
Old September 1st, 2007, 05:07 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
your point?

Old September 1st, 2007, 05:08 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
This forum is in real time, you know. Multiple corrections are usually posted seconds apart, the author of each not seeing the others.
Old September 1st, 2007, 05:09 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Quote:

6 x 9 = 42

Old September 1st, 2007, 05:10 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
your point?
My point being that the reason you see multiple corrections is because several people are on the "Post a reply" screen at the same time before ANY are posted.
Old September 1st, 2007, 05:13 PM
the Teirible

Well it is obvious to me from reading the threads, and from the fact that the posters often comment on earlier posts concerning the same mistake, that that is not always the case although I agree that overlapping posts probably make the problem seem worse than it is. I just wish people would be a little more friendly and at least address the person's origional post as well as correcting it, if they can't hold themselves back from pointing out their mistakes.

Old September 1st, 2007, 05:13 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
"Grammar" is spelled with an A. "Sight" is not the same as "site." Canada sucks.
Old September 1st, 2007, 05:16 PM
the Teirible

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight
"Grammar" is spelled with an A. "Sight" is not the same as "site." Canada sucks.
Again a post that is simply insulting and adds nothing to the site or the thread.

Adding the little prejudiced remark which demonstrates your hatred and ignorance. Thank you for not leading me to think that there is any intelligence behind your statement.

Old September 1st, 2007, 05:17 PM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
The good folk of this site don't get angry without reason. I've learned that when Malechi or ninthdoc post like that, there is some serious business going on.

Eirikr, the majority of what you will find in these forums are people asking questions and getting them answered. You have grossly exaggerated the amount of flaming that goes on.
In almost every case where someone makes a mistake in their post there is a reply by at least 3 or 4 others flaming them for poor spelling and often more than once from the same person. I have certainly not read the majority of the threads on this site but I have read a great deal of those posted in the last 6 months in a number of forums and this goes on far too often to make it possible to read all the threads I would otherwise be interested in. It is just to time consuming to wade through all the bile.
Amen brother Amen!

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!
Old September 1st, 2007, 05:17 PM

RichardD has disabled reputation
Technically speaking, the question should have been "WHat is your point?"

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Old September 1st, 2007, 05:19 PM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD
Technically speaking, the question should have been "WHat is your point?"

Thats freaking hilarious!

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion