Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 25th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Gladiatrons

I like to use them as a counter to Cyprien, by keeping them close to Cyrpiens most likley target, then locking him down with Cyber claw. Without Chill Touch, the vampire doesn't have much chance of killing 4 glads, before range picks him apart.
Old October 29th, 2008, 01:50 PM

manger has disabled reputation

Quick question about the use of the cyberclaw: This came up in a recent game where I cyberclawed my opponents Marcu. My blastatrons failed to kill Marcu and the next turn my opponent rolled for Marcu and hit a beautiful 18 which allowed me to "control marcu for that turn" lone and behold my opponent stated that I could not move marcu from his cyberclawed position and therefore couldn't fly marcu into an attack position on his archers. I realize that under the quick facts about Marcu it states "Marcu is considered a friendly figure for the duration of the turn, and thus is no longer considered to be engaged with your figures." However, he is still my opponents figure, unlike a mindshackled figure who now truly belongs to me (as in the card is passed to me).

For those who care about the in game verdict, I ended up not moving Marcu and finishing him off on my next turn as i advanced my other squad of gladiatrons towards his archers. I did however lose the game.
Old October 29th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

If they are your Gladiatrons, and you gain control of your opponent's Marcu, he is considered friendly/controled by you for the duration of that turn, so you can definitely move him. (The other side of this is that if you have Glads and Marcu on the same team, and Marcu turns on you, your opponent can't move him; credit goes to Zealot for pointing that out).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old October 29th, 2008, 04:50 PM

Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
I like to use them as a counter to Cyprien, by keeping them close to Cyrpiens most likley target, then locking him down with Cyber claw. Without Chill Touch, the vampire doesn't have much chance of killing 4 glads, before range picks him apart.
What I like about that strategy is that no one, I mean hardly anyone uses it, I hate soulborgs just because of the defect with Cyprien...
However I do love the Glad Blast combo, I wonder how well it would work with cyprien....
Old October 29th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Timmy View Post
However I do love the Glad Blast combo, I wonder how well it would work with cyprien....
I remember back when Cyprien was brand new. I was just tearing up the boards with him, until I hit an all Soulborg army...then...not so much.
Old October 29th, 2008, 05:32 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, if you want the best counter that you can get for Cyprien, just draft an all-soulborg army!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 29th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Yeah, if you want the best counter that you can get for Cyprien, just draft an all-soulborg army!
Exactly! That's how I got dominated at NHSD....
Old August 8th, 2009, 12:56 AM

Shadow13 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Can enemies still attack once they are caught in the cyberclaw?
Old August 8th, 2009, 01:00 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow13 View Post
Yep, they just cannot disengage no matter what power they have.
Old August 8th, 2009, 01:44 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Not only can they not disengage, they can't move at all - not even to circle the Gladiatron.
Old August 8th, 2009, 05:09 AM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Not only can they not disengage, they can't move at all - not even to circle the Gladiatron.
It even trumps Saylind's summoning skill. (I had to look it up, so I thought it would be useful here.)

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old August 8th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Quote:
It even trumps Saylind's summoning skill. (I had to look it up, so I thought it would be useful here.)
Imagine that each Gladiatron Super Glues his opponent to the ground, and nobody has any nail polish/acetone.

It's that permanent while the Glad is alive.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units