Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 24th, 2019, 05:28 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Customs:Finalized Clone Cards and Updates 3/9/19

deleted

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:10 AM.
Old August 24th, 2019, 05:32 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:10 AM.
Old August 24th, 2019, 05:34 AM
"like" happy

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:11 AM.
Old August 24th, 2019, 05:34 AM
"like" happy

deleted

Old August 24th, 2019, 05:35 AM
"like" happy

deleted

Old August 24th, 2019, 05:50 AM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's Customs:Updated LOTR 8/24/19

I have been considering a handful of changes to the format of my Assassin Creed, Ratchet and Clank, and some of my other cards with the added upgrade cards since playing the miniatures game: Star Wars Legion. I feel there are some good things in that game that can be borrowed over to this game for those types of upgrades. It will make the cards flow a little better I think. That is why I stopped making more of those for the time being. I'm also interested in making cards dedicated strictly for Hexless Heroscape, allowing there to be vehicles made along with massive beasts and dragons from other games. This also allows play with other figures from other games without destroying their bases ruining them for their original games(if you like to play those as well). Hopefully I will be able to get back here to play more. Any feedback is appreciated, Thanks.

Old October 19th, 2019, 04:48 AM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's Customs:Updated LOTR 10/19/19

deleted

Old October 19th, 2019, 02:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like how the One Ring is more likely to corrupt you the more you use it. I feel like Bilbo should have some kind of modifier to the roll though since he seemed more or less unaffected by it. And of course Souron shouldn't be switching teams when he has it.
Old October 19th, 2019, 03:16 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I like how the One Ring is more likely to corrupt you the more you use it. I feel like Bilbo should have some kind of modifier to the roll though since he seemed more or less unaffected by it. And of course Souron shouldn't be switching teams when he has it.
That sounds like a good idea for Bilbo. I will be making the Sauron Card as well because I did get one of those figures. He should be Immune to it. I plan on getting back on the horse with these and making a bunch of cards for my LOTR characters. I decided to just go with the Generic Generals because of the ease of use with the X2 Card Creator mainly, but it also seems that most people like to use the Original factions. I will be playing my other variants of scape here soon and will try to make some new style pdfs for those to update the ones I have. I'll likely try to squeeze something in for Bilbo about treasure glyphs and such before I print out my latest cards. I also think I seen a typo on my One Ring Card that I will fix. Thanks for the Comments YK.

EDIT: I'll add it to his One Ring ability. I may do the opposite with Sauron towards figures holding the One Ring showing his influence over them.

Old October 19th, 2019, 05:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I was thinking something could just be tagged onto Bilbo's One Ring power rather then adding a new one. Like he adds 1 to the roll, so he can use it once without ever worrying about switching sides but if he uses it a bunch he still is at risk of losing soul. Fun stuff, thanks for posting them up!
Old October 19th, 2019, 05:54 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I was thinking something could just be tagged onto Bilbo's One Ring power rather then adding a new one. Like he adds 1 to the roll, so he can use it once without ever worrying about switching sides but if he uses it a bunch he still is at risk of losing soul. Fun stuff, thanks for posting them up!
Thanks, that sounds like an easy fix.

Old October 25th, 2019, 12:45 AM
"like" happy

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:12 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards