Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 27th, 2018, 04:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Changeling

Oh, I like the Sabre Tooth Tiger as a replacement for T-Rex if we keep that power effect. 1 extra wound seems very brutal and primal to me, which both a T-Rex and Sabre Tooth Tiger seem to fit well. I only worry about card space as Sabre Tooth Tiger is much longer than T-Rex.
Old February 27th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

You could just make it saber-tooth? Fairly sure everyone would know what you meant.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 27th, 2018, 05:04 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Oh, I like the Sabre Tooth Tiger as a replacement for T-Rex if we keep that power effect. 1 extra wound seems very brutal and primal to me, which both a T-Rex and Sabre Tooth Tiger seem to fit well. I only worry about card space as Sabre Tooth Tiger is much longer than T-Rex.
Pretty sure it would have needed to say Tyrannosaurus Rex, so not that different.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Alright, how does this look to everyone and how will it fit on a card?

NAME = CHANGELING
SECRET IDENTITY = GAR LOGAN

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = ????

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 200?

MOVEMENT METAMORPHOSIS

Before moving normally, you may choose either the Elephant, Robin, or Stag. If you choose:
Elephant, Changeling is considered Large, may move through all figures and never takes leaving engagement attacks. After moving, roll an unblockable attack die for each figure Changeling moved though this turn.
Robin, Changeling may use the Flying special power.
Stag, add 3 to Changeling's move.

ATTACK METAMORPHOSIS
Before attacking normally, you may choose either the Boa Constrictor, Gorilla, or Panther. If you choose:
Boa Constrictor, instead of attacking you may choose one small or medium figure adjacent to Changeling. Roll the 20-sided die, if you roll 13 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound.
• Gorilla, roll 2 additional attack dice.
Panther, Changeling may attack one additional time.

DEFENSE METAMORPHOSIS
Before rolling defense dice, you may choose either the Jackrabbit, Porcupine, or Turtle. If you choose:
• Jackrabbit, after rolling defense dice, Changeling may move up to 2 spaces. Changeling never takes leaving engagement attacks when moving with Defense Metamorphosis.
• Porcupine, when rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure within 2 clear sight spaces, if any excess shields were rolled, the attacking figure takes 1 wound.
• Turtle, roll 2 additional defense dice.

Last edited by Yodaking; February 27th, 2018 at 06:39 PM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:17 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I will check when I am home, in about an hour and a half.
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:29 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

The only one I don't love is Gorilla. I'd love to see us use that newer Changeling mini and call it Sabertooth Tiger.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Cool, thanks.

Just to clarify the thinking behind the animal choices, the comment about the 1000's of forms to choose from got me thinking.

I went with Stag over Horse because I was thinking Horse might want to be used for a carry power at some point down the road and deer can run pretty darn fast as well, so changing his base move from 4 to 7 seemed like a good 'deer' like upgrade.

Changed Eagle to Robin since the flying move is now only 4, that seems like a smaller bird move, and the Eagle form can be saved for some offensive move potential down the road.

Elephant over Rhino, because Japes wanted to save Rhino for a Rhino themed charge power and people are going to move out of the way of an Elephant while the unblockable attack die can represent either a trample or tusk/trunk slam. Also the Elephant form allows him to become large and break free from Cyber Claw powers, so I added that part in.

Panther instead of Tiger or Sabretooth Tiger to save those cool forms (and mini) for a bigger Beast Boy card with more bells and whistles. Panthers are quick, powerful beast with 2 claws and a bite attack so the standard double attack seems like a good simple attack representation.

Then I went with the Boa Constrictor because they are big enough to wrap up a medium figure and crush them for a nice def. bypass d20 power should he need one to avoid Counter Strike or deal with really strong defense.
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:34 PM
C3G's First Fan

Just realized that there is not Beast Boy Gorilla mini. All this time I had it my head there was one and that we had designed a card for it too. My bad! Carry on.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old February 27th, 2018, 06:35 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Just a small suggestion. We typically list options in alphabetical order.
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
The only one I don't love is Gorilla. I'd love to see us use that newer Changeling mini and call it Sabertooth Tiger.
There is a Tiger Beast Boy mini though and I'd rather leave that for a new Beast Boy card where a more complex/creative power set can be explored. Plus I'm fairly attached to the simplicity of the Gorilla attack option, I love the thought of a Silver Back Gorilla punching out someone. That is a frightful thought.
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Just a small suggestion. We typically list options in alphabetical order.
I'll update it above then.
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Just realized that there is not Beast Boy Gorilla mini. All this time I had it my head there was one and that we had designed a card for it too. My bad! Carry on.
You can always give a Gorilla City Warrior a green wash...

or full paint Like this...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library