Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old March 9th, 2007, 08:34 PM

flying_chipmunk has disabled reputation
Interesting story today: the most stupid day of my life, ever... and I go to Carbondale, IL wally... the rest of wave 6 is there... yes, of course I bought it... well, as for me the hunt for Wave 6 is successful.

Chipmunk out- to try his new zombies :P !
Old March 9th, 2007, 08:50 PM

Marduk has disabled reputation
While securing a tournament site, I found that Bookery Fantasy in Fairborn, OH (near Dayton) has some Wave 6. At game store prices, but still...

Malpractice makes malperfect!
Ohio Valley Association of Heroscapers

Art by Susan Van Camp, Copyright 2006. www.artbysvc.com
Old March 9th, 2007, 09:13 PM

Pathdoc is surprisingly tart
TRU in Rochester MN had a complete set as well as extra zombies as of 30 minutes ago. Also had a Tundra, first time I have seen one in a store!

A great place to stay in the Smoky Mountains: www.magnificent7cabin.com

Good Traders
stay_golden_PONYBOY
fil
Old March 9th, 2007, 10:42 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
FINALLY! The Camden WM here in Dover, DE has Wave 6, only 3 months or so after I got them from Sandra. Oh well, at least I know that it exists outside on-line sources.....

-SKi
Old March 9th, 2007, 10:57 PM

Xor has disabled reputation
Wave 6 has arrived in San Diego! On my lunch break today, I decided to make the short trip to the Walmart on Clairemont Mesa near the 805 freeway. Much to my surprise they had something new... 6 boosters from wave 6.

They had 2 zombies, 2 fliers/archers, 1 shades and orcs, and 1 heroes. There were still a couple Wave 5 on the shelf too and some castles ($25) and some MS ($40).

I bought 1 zombies and 1 shades/orcs for $9.96 each.
Old March 10th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Wile I was out buying Dog food last nihgt I saw Wave 6 @ the Target by the Castleton Square Mall here in Indy.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 10th, 2007, 01:39 PM

NefariousKrimeDawg has disabled reputation
Just at the Wallyworld in Elk River, MN and I saw 3 full sets of Collection 6, they are now 1 common set short of that. I've finally filled out my multiples!
Old March 10th, 2007, 02:12 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I just got another Zombie pack at the Target in Rochester, MN. The rest of the wave was gone though. I'm just trying to figure out why someone would pass up the zombies...
Old March 10th, 2007, 03:25 PM

Pathdoc is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
I just got another Zombie pack at the Target in Rochester, MN. The rest of the wave was gone though. I'm just trying to figure out why someone would pass up the zombies...
Don't know if you saw my earlier post. They had zombies at the Rochester MN TRU last night, at least two packs.

A great place to stay in the Smoky Mountains: www.magnificent7cabin.com

Good Traders
stay_golden_PONYBOY
fil
Old March 10th, 2007, 07:16 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
I found wave 6 at the Scarborough Wal-mart! That's the first sighting in Maine that I've heard of. It's about frackin time!!
Old March 10th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Wave 6, overpriced, @ TRU at Castleton as well as (3) tundra sets

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 12th, 2007, 12:17 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!
Saw (an picked up some) Wave 6 at Wal-Mart in Hookset New Hampshire. My Son and my collection is growing slowly!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales