Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 5th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Supers Season 14 - Round 2

Got slaughtered.

It was awesome.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 5th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Okay, weirdest game ever.

1) Kang achieved nothing apart from dropping Parker and was killed extremely quickly, getting 1 shield 3 times on 8 dice - I spent the entire game with a Hulkbuster sized handicap, as he never even reached the battlefield.
2) Apocalypse started with the Control Rod and Makluan Energy Rings, which he handed to Stark and Hasbro Man respectively, and Bucky found another Control Rod later in the game. These all were being silly, and the number of 1-4 rolls for them were obscene - honestly, weebaer said at the end of the game that he'd taken 5 wounds and I'd taken 2 from Control Rods our figures were carrying.
3) Apart from Bucky somehow shooting Stark''s Hasbro branded suit for 2 wounds (which, I'll admit, was pretty damn impressive of him), my figures were apparently all drunk and unable to do anything in the early part of the game.
4) At one point Bucky punched a half dead Stark in melee rolling 2 skulls - this was blocked easily, but I noticed that Tony wasn't in Shadow as weebaer thought he was and, as he said his rule in these situations was always to make a full reroll, he did so - he blanked, and Stark died. I felt a little bad about that, but weebaer told me not to. I have to admit, Bucky was pretty badass in this game.
5) Throughout the whole game, the Web-Head only had to roll for Spidey Senses twice - both times failed, and he took 2 wounds from the first and 1 from the second. Still, he did land the killing blow on Apocalypse.
6) The game ended when MkII (weebaer's last remaining hero) killed Spidey with one of the Cosmic Control Rods (which surprisingly didn't malfunction, as had been the theme of the game).

Great game, weebaer - utterly ridiculous, but great.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 5th, 2016, 10:28 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

sounds like crazy fun

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 6th, 2016, 09:08 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Me and Black_Charos are playing today at 4:00 EST. (1:00 pacific)

The Black_Charos (1-1) v. Eraguy816 (0-2) pool of armies is:

* Hercules, Bizarro [Kent Clark]
* Doomsday, Flash [Barry Allen]
* Valkyrie [Brunnhilde], Supergirl [Kara Zor-El]

* Red Lantern [Atrocitus], Green Lantern [Kyle Rayner]
*Yellow Lantern [Thaal Sinestro], Yellow Lantern [Arkillo]
* Orange Construct [Stolen Identity] x3, Orange Lantern [Larfleeze]

Black_Charos chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Eraguy816 chooses who places first.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old November 6th, 2016, 10:53 AM

Slug fest. Nice.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 6th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Me and Black_Charos are playing today at 4:00 EST. (1:00 pacific)

The Black_Charos (1-1) v. Eraguy816 (0-2) pool of armies is:

*Yellow Lantern [Thaal Sinestro], Yellow Lantern [Arkillo]

Black_Charos chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Eraguy816 chooses who places first.
Underway now.
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:08 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Just finished with Black_Charos.

It started out with me sending out Sinestro who took a wound from Bizarro and Hercules jumping on him and bringing him to 2 battery markers. Then Doomsday jumps on behind and kills off Bizarro and Valkyrie. Then Supergirl finishes off Doomsday but takes 2 or 3 wounds in the process. And Akrillo jumps onto Hercules. I use Eviscerate of him and roll a 20 killing the full health Hercules. Then Supergirl slowly kills off Akrillo and Sinestro while I bring Doomsday back. He finishes them off in time to run over the Treasure glyphs and picks up the helmet of invisibility and the Electromagnetic rings. Then I use Super Leap to jump onto him dealing one wound. He then brings me down to 4 health in one hit. And right after that I get a lucky roll and finish him off.

Good Game BC and good luck in the rest of the tournament!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old November 7th, 2016, 09:54 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The Dysole (2-0) v. kevindola (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Pluto, Parasite [Rudy Jones]
* Captain Cold [Leonard Snart], Manchester Black, Incredible Hulk [Bruce Banner]
* Karnilla, Firestorm [Ronnie Raymond]
* Ms. Marvel [Carol Danvers], Captain America [Steve Rogers], Bucky [James Barnes]
* Martian Manhunter [J'onn J'onzz] [II], Batman [Bruce Wayne] [III]
* Black Canary [Dinah Lance], Green Arrow [Oliver Queen], Venom [Hasbro], Nite Owl [Daniel Dreiberg], Atom [Ray Palmer]
Playing today in about 3 hours (~11am central time)
Old November 7th, 2016, 03:52 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Round 1
-Ms Marvel, Hulk, Cap, and Bucky all move out
-Venom, and Black Canary both move and activate Nite-Owl who claims the Cosmic Control Rod. Manhunter uses his first of 5 JLA markers to retreat Nite-Owl back and have Green Arrow take a shot at Ms Marvel that goes wide

Round 2: kevindola wins initiative
-Green Arrow gets a 19 on Skill Shot boosted to 20 by Batman. Ms Marvel rolls no defense and takes 2 wounds.
-Bucky claims the helm of invisibility which we ignore the rest of the game. And the Captain’s shield clangs off of Oliver’s skull for 2 wounds and Nite-Owl for 1.
-Manhunter is blocked by Cap
-Marvel activates the Hulk who leaps to height and puts 2 wounds on Johnnz
-Manhunters uses his 2nd JLA marker, but both his and Venom’s heightened attacks are blocked by HULK.
-Ms Marvel flies right into the battle but misses her attack

Round 3: kevindola wins huge initiative

-Venom takes the order marker and puts 2 hits on the now Enraged Hulk (2). Nite-Owl disengages from Hulk (2nd wound on Owl) to claims the Control Rod and he rolls a natural 20 to hit Marvel for 2 (1 life left)
-Bucky rolls 3 skulls but Owl blocks (huge block). Captain’s shield is also blocked by Owl (These blocks allowed him to keep 2 life and retain the control rod). The shield blast does kill Green Arrow and ping Canary for 1.
-Venom can’t damage the Hulk, but Nite-Owl gets to use the Control Rod against the 1 life Ms. Marvel…but he rolls a 4…..Bruce Wayne picks up the phone to call Nite-Owl. THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD. +2 for the control rod means dead Ms. Marvel.
-Lost OM on Marvel
-MM uses his third JLA marker to activate himself plus Venom. Venom disengages from Hulk to let the big guy cool down and puts 2 wounds on Bucky. MM puts another 3 wounds on Hulk (5 total)
-Lost OM on Marvel
Hulk unengaged calms down a bit

And yeah, this was a brutal round winning initiative let me pound on Hulk some more and gave Marvel her last 3 wounds all from the control rod (Batman assist on one of those wounds)

Round 4: Dysole wins initiative

-Captain is blocked by MM
-Black Canary takes height and kills the Incredible Hulk. Nite-Owl CCR hits Captain for his 1st and then kills Bucky.
-Manchester moves
-Manhunter puts 2nd wound on Captain
-Manchester puts 1 wound on Venom
-Manhunter uses 4th JLA marker to activate himself and Nite-Owl. Owl puts 3rd wound on Cap with CCR.

Round 5: kevindola wins initiative
-Black Canary blocked, but Owl uses CCR to his Cap for his 4th.
-Steve kills Canary with a big hit.
-Venom fails against Manchester, CCR from Owl kills Captain America
-Manchester fails against Venom
-Manhunter’s last JLA marker is used on himself and Venom who double team Manchester Black to get the kill.

Captain Cold runs away facing down Batman, Atom, Venom, Manhunter and Nite-Owl with his murderous control rod.

The Brave and the Bold was used twice. Once to move Green Arrow’s -2 defense against Ms Marvel to 0 defense (gave her 2 wounds). And again when I rolled a 4 on CCR with Nite-Owl which was boosted to a successful hit to kill Ms Marvel.

I used all 5 JLA markers on Martian Manhunter for double activations. Used Manhunter 4 times, Venom 3 times, Nite-Owl 2 times, Green Arrow 1 time.

-How about that Nite Owl! 3 wounds to Ms Marvel and 4 wounds to Captain America, and killed a wounded Bucky. All without an order marker on him. (ok the 7 wounds to the Avenger leaders were all from the control rod……I guess that thing is powerful)

No Contingency plan. Arrow and Canary both died without an order marker, but it did allow me to play more aggressively with order markers on Venom and Canary. I knew I could always flex them elsewhere if something unexpected happened. Without Contingency plan, likely some of my Venom and Canary OMs would have gone to the Martian.

Last edited by kevindola; November 8th, 2016 at 10:22 AM.
Old November 7th, 2016, 04:06 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The Play-In and Placement games are on Cage Match.

The weebaer (2-1) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Apocalypse [En Sabah Nur], Fire Ant Swarm x5
* Kang [Nathaniel Richards] [II], Spider-Man [Peter Parker], Skrull Infiltrator x2
* Darkseid [Uxas], Star-Lord [Peter Quill], Leech
* Amanda Waller, Deadshot [Floyd Lawton], King Shark [Nanaue], Ragdoll [Peter Merkell Jr.]
* Catman [Thomas Blake], Bane, Knockout [Kay Fury], Fire Ant Swarm x2
* Scandal Savage, Parademon, Black Alice [Lori Zechlin], Harley Quinn [Harleen Quinzel]
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, weebaer chooses who places first.

The Black_Charos (1-2) v. Lazy_Orang (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Iron Man [Mark V] [Tony Stark], Iron Man [Hasbro], Iron Man [Mark II] [Tony Stark]
* Captain America [Steve Rogers], Bucky [James Barnes], Iron Man [Hulkbuster] [Tony Stark], Skrull Infiltrator
* Nick Fury, Black Widow [Natalia Romanova], S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents x2, Ant-Man [Eric O'Grady]
Black_Charos chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Lazy_Orang chooses who places first.

The Eraguy816 (1-2) v. Tornado (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Yellow Lantern [Thaal Sinestro], Yellow Lantern [Arkillo]
* Judge Mortis, Judge Fear, Judge Fire [Fuego], Angel [Warren Worthington III]
* Judge Death [Sidney De'ath], Living Mummy [N'Kantu], Jason Voorhees
* Sage [Tessa Niles], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee], Multiple Man [Jamie Madrox] x10
Tornado chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Eraguy816 chooses who places first.

Ronin has the final round bye.
Old November 7th, 2016, 04:08 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The Semifinals are on Underground Catacombs.

The dok (3-0) v. Dysole (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Mojo, Sage [Tessa Niles], Blink [Clarice Ferguson], Chronos [David Clinton], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee]
* Frost Giant, Robot [Rudy Conners], Moon Knight [Marc Spector], Shadow Thief, Skrull Infiltrator x2
* Angstrom Levy, Purple Man [Zebediah Killgrave], Hawkeye [Clint Barton] [II], Zombie [Simon Garth]
* Captain Cold [Leonard Snart], Manchester Black, Incredible Hulk [Bruce Banner]
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

kevindola plays the winner of the weebaer/SSG1 play-in game in the other semifinal.
Old November 7th, 2016, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Semifinals are on Underground Catacombs.

The dok (3-0) v. Dysole (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Mojo, Sage [Tessa Niles], Blink [Clarice Ferguson], Chronos [David Clinton], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee]
* Frost Giant, Robot [Rudy Conners], Moon Knight [Marc Spector], Shadow Thief, Skrull Infiltrator x2
* Angstrom Levy, Purple Man [Zebediah Killgrave], Hawkeye [Clint Barton] [II], Zombie [Simon Garth]
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.
Scheduled for Thursday night at 10 Mountain/9 Pacific. We'll see if I've got my Mojo working.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events