Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old November 8th, 2019, 01:48 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
C3V Bio Contest 2: With a Vengeance

Welcome, authors, writers, and those who just dabble.

We had a positive reception to our last contest, so I thought I'd do another. This one will drag a lot less. Hopefully.

Rules are the same: find C3V units that have no bio, and write one. That's it! The submissions have a chance to featured in an upcoming Codex issue, and the winner(s) will become canon to that C3V unit.

PM your entries to me. We're gonna give a LOT of time for the deadline - gonna say mid-December. The 15th, just to put a date on it.
Old November 8th, 2019, 06:04 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Bio Contest 2: With a Vengeance

Once again, here is a list of units that don't have Bios:

Spoiler Alert!

It might not be entirely up to date, though.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old November 8th, 2019, 07:28 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can one submit two bios (for different units obviously)?

~TGRF.
Old November 8th, 2019, 07:35 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Yep, absolutely. We’ll judge them individually.
Old December 14th, 2019, 04:13 PM

Hey folks - the deadline was December 15th, but I'm sick as a dog and not in the best headspace. Gonna extend the contest a few more days.
Old December 14th, 2019, 07:15 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Hey folks - the deadline was December 15th, but I'm sick as a dog and not in the best headspace. Gonna extend the contest a few more days.
Hope you get better mate.

I was going to submit something, but don't think I did. Don't wait for me, there probably won't be anything forthcoming.

~TGRF.
Old December 17th, 2019, 02:16 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Submitted

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 20th, 2019, 07:51 PM

Thanks for the submissions folks! WE have at least three - I haven't looked at the PMs. I'm still getting over the nightmare flu, but I hope to have them posted internally soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction