Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 17th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
A Legend of Zelda Set

I was browsing through various places, and I noticed that to my knowledge, no one has tried to make a Custom card with picture for Link, Zelda, Ganon, or any other character from the Legend of Zelda series. I checked online, and there have been several comic books/graphic novels published, so I thought I would send out my request to the experienced Custom Character makers out there.

Can someone look into making a set of LoZ characters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!

Last edited by EternalThanos86; August 17th, 2008 at 05:26 PM.
Old August 17th, 2008, 06:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: A Legend of Zelda Set

I've seen a few Link's around, but I think the lack of figures drive people away.

I'd gladly make a card, but only if I could use it. I don't like proxies...
Old August 17th, 2008, 07:07 PM

Kamakazi is surprisingly tart
Re: A Legend of Zelda Set

I did it. Check out Smash Scape Cards in my sig.
Kam

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations