Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 20th, 2021, 02:22 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

An old X-Men character that hasn't been done yet who I thought could be fun.

The other clix of him is Mimic from Exiles which is a different Mimic.
Quote:

NAME = MIMIC
SECRET IDENTITY = CALVIN RANKIN

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTCAST
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 275?

POWER MIMICRY 7
At the beginning of Mimic's turn, you may choose an adjacent Unique Hero. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 7 or higher, for the rest of Mimic's turn you may use any special powers on the chosen figure's Army Card, except powers that can only be used once per round or game. If the special power refers to the chosen figure or the chosen figure's card, it refers to Mimic or Mimic's card instead.

TELEKINESIS 12
After moving and before attacking, you may choose either Mimic or a small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Mimic. Roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to the roll for each Telepath you control adjacent to Mimic. If you roll 12 or higher, you may place the chosen figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. After the figure is placed, you may roll the 20-sided die for damage. If you roll 11 or higher, the figure receives 1 wound. Chosen figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

DEEP FREEZE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 5.
If an opponent's Unique Hero receives at least one wound from Deep Freeze Special Attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that Unique Hero's Army Card. When Mimic uses his Deep Freeze Special Attack to attack a figure with the Ice Resistance special power, roll one fewer attack die.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
I'm sure there are ways Perfect Imitation could be a huge mess, so any notes there would be good. He can mimic any powers, skills, and knowledge perfectly, so it is thematic, but with all the powers of C3G I could see some conflicts idk.

Last edited by Splash; July 20th, 2021 at 02:46 PM. Reason: added Power Mimicry, unsure what the number should be
Old July 20th, 2021, 02:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would read through the Meggan thread to see how that was handled.
Old July 20th, 2021, 02:36 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just found Ronin's Exiles version and Meggan, probably gonna nab that Mimicry power

Ah thanks Tornado you beat me to it
Old July 20th, 2021, 03:54 PM

I got one more I've been fiddling with.
Quote:

NAME = DEATH
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = ?
PERSONALITY = DEVOID?

SIZE/HEIGHT = ??? ?

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 1
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = ???

CREEPING DEATH/KILLED BY DEATH
At the end of each round, any figure within X spaces of Death receives a wound, where X is the number of rounds since the start of the game. Anytime a figure that is not an Event Hero or destructible object is destroyed by this special attack, remove it from the game. It cannot return to the game by any special powers or glyphs.

IMPERCEPTIBLE, UNDYING BEING
Death may not be targeted by any attacks that require clear sight, unless the attacking figure has 1 life remaining and 1 or more wound markers on its card. If Death would be destroyed instead place her on this card. At the beginning of the next round you may place Death on any empty space in your start zone.

DEATH’S BELOVED
At the beginning of the game, you may choose a figure with the personality of Nihilist, Insane, Absurd, or Unyielding to be Death’s Beloved. Once per game, if Death’s Beloved would be destroyed and has destroyed at least one figure this round, you may instead remove all wound markers from the chosen figure’s card and place the chosen figure on Death’s card. At the beginning of the next round you may place the chosen figure in your start zone. Death’s Beloved is not affected by Creeping Death.
Old July 20th, 2021, 04:24 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Has or is anyone working on an MCU Whiplash from Iron Man?
Old July 20th, 2021, 04:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I’m sure someone has a draft of it somewhere but it’s not really on anyone’s radar that I’m aware of.
Old July 20th, 2021, 09:23 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Here's my attempt at Hooded Justice. Not sure if I've quite done him justice, still feels like something's missing or something. Would appreciate any suggestions.
Quote:

NAME = HOODED JUSTICE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 140?

UNDER THE HOOD
Hooded Justice is considered to have a secret identity. If Hooded Justice is adjacent to at least one Terrorist or Mastermind add 1 to his normal attack and subtract 1 from his defense. If he is engaged with a Mastermind, he cannot attack any other figure.

CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION
Criminal figures roll 1 fewer defense die against Hooded Justice's normal attack.

BRUTAL CONVICTIONS
When Hooded Justice destroys an opponent's figure with his normal attack, he may attack again. Hooded Justice may continue attacking with his normal attack until he does not destroy a figure.
I feel like this design needs a little something extra, because it calls out 3 separate enemy classes in his powers, and he doesn't do much else when not fighting one of those classes. Like 90% of the time he's effectively going to be a hero with only the Brutal Convictions power.
Old July 20th, 2021, 09:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Which in itself also depends on a 4th thing to matter much at all. (melee swarmy types)

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 20th, 2021, 09:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, we're talking over this one in the Sanctum - vote hasn't closed yet, but there are some concerns about whether we've got a solid starting point here.

The first couple powers are pretty counter-drafty, and then Brutal Convictions just isn't gonna come up much - Kill Crazy is similar (but stronger) and I know a lot of people have a hard time getting a ton out of that on Carnage, a R2 A6 figure.

I think we'll probably want to workshop him a bit before signing off on getting a design going, to make sure we have a card with some pop that'll hit the table.

(Unfortunately I know nothing about this guy, so a little difficult to advise)

EDIT: Vote has enough votes to call the outcome at this point - definitely in favor of more workshopping before we get a thread going.
Old July 20th, 2021, 10:35 PM

Sure
Quote:

NAME = HOODED JUSTICE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 140?

UNDER THE HOOD
Hooded Justice is considered to have a secret identity. If Hooded Justice is adjacent to at least one Terrorist or Mastermind add 1 to his normal attack and subtract 1 from his defense.

CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION
Criminal figures roll 1 fewer defense die against Hooded Justice's normal attack.

BRUTAL CONVICTIONS
When Hooded Justice deals one or more wounds to an opponent's figure with his normal attack, he may attack again. Hooded Justice may continue attacking with his normal attack until he does not wound a figure, to a maximum of 2 additional attacks.
Under The Hood just says adjacent, so that one's not just a counter, you could run him with or against fascist-types. I dropped the Mastermind bit at the end, since it only served to limit him.

Brutal Convictions is now about any damage dealt, which makes him a lot more useful.

I remember someone mentioned a First of the Masks type power. We could do something about the Minutemen. Should they be Vigilantes or Mystery Men or maybe.. Masks? Idk on Class. This would probably be replacing Criminal Intimidation.

Any other ideas I'd love to hear.
Old July 20th, 2021, 10:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Under The Hood just says adjacent, so he's not just a counter, you could run him with or against fascist-types.
Ah, I didn't catch that. Still pretty tricky to leverage on a melee walker.

Would something like this track thematically for a First of the Masks type power?

Quote:
FIRST OF THE MASKS
Hooded Justice is considered to have a secret identity. If Hooded Justice is destroyed, all other figures you control that have secret identities get [some minor benefit].
(Totally just running off what that type of thing sounds like, don't know the character. Sounds like a cool way to pick up that "this dude has a secret identity" stuff, and keying on SIs would let us not worry too much about the faction yet)
Old July 20th, 2021, 11:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe the minor benefit is that opponents can't move or remove Order Markers from their cards? Nice little in-universe Ozy counter.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy