Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 22nd, 2021, 02:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Ventriloquist

Old June 24th, 2021, 07:52 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Ventriloquist

Old June 24th, 2021, 10:32 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Hush

3/B

Solid in Crime Lord and Criminal builds. Makes for a nice OM hub, and everything he’s doing can be useful. He’s got some decent competitors in that field though, which keeps him from being ranked a little higher, and single turn activation isn’t as strong as some of the other options out there.
Old June 24th, 2021, 11:12 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yep, super solid dude. no multi-turn leaders are going out of fashion more-and-more lately, but he's still not a bad pull.
Old June 24th, 2021, 04:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Obsessive Vendetta is a nice way to up the offensive effectiveness of the Criminal faction, but that faction really struggles with every piece of it wanting Order Markers.

Great pairing with the Hired Guns.

3/B sounds about right.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 26th, 2021, 11:38 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old June 26th, 2021, 11:42 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Oi my very first design headache

I love the way he turned out though. He's not over the top and now that we made him a Misfit he has more like friends to play with. 2/C
Old June 26th, 2021, 12:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Mad Hatter

I need to try him more with Misfits. He's a bit fiddly and his tricks are tough to pay off, but for all I know he plays better with that faction. He's an incomplete for me right now.

Edit: Actually, if he's able to live long enough, he can be really sick in end game against a single Unique Hero. Just tag them with a hat marker and it's game over.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 28th, 2021, 08:11 AM

That end game play is an interesting idea Bats. If the figure is melee, I can see that being a viable strat.
Old June 28th, 2021, 08:13 AM

Old June 28th, 2021, 10:14 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Edit: Actually, if he's able to live long enough, he can be really sick in end game against a single Unique Hero. Just tag them with a hat marker and it's game over.
I don't believe that's true. They can't reveal an OM on their card sure, but they're still in the game. Mad Hatter then has to try to kill them with his paltry 2 attack, and when he deals a wound then the hat goes away.

Unless Tea Party's temporary control ends the game, but I'm pretty sure endgame is checked at the end of the turn? (I can never quite remember that).

Fatality though.... 300 points of anti-GL. Any sort of counter draft figure is kind of a bummer to me, but fortunately her SA is pretty sick, so she's not completely useless outside of GL matchups. I could see her being decent in a Red Skull 2 army, but at the same time I'd rather pick like... anyone else for 300 points in a Red Skull 2 army.
Old June 28th, 2021, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I don't believe that's true. They can't reveal an OM on their card sure, but they're still in the game. Mad Hatter then has to try to kill them with his paltry 2 attack, and when he deals a wound then the hat goes away.

Unless Tea Party's temporary control ends the game, but I'm pretty sure endgame is checked at the end of the turn? (I can never quite remember that).

Fatality though.... 300 points of anti-GL. Any sort of counter draft figure is kind of a bummer to me, but fortunately her SA is pretty sick, so she's not completely useless outside of GL matchups. I could see her being decent in a Red Skull 2 army, but at the same time I'd rather pick like... anyone else for 300 points in a Red Skull 2 army.
Not sure on the temporary control stuff (I assumed you win when you go to take the turn but I'm no rules lawyer) but in regards to Fataility...

300 points is a LOT for a counter draft, especially when you look at like, Leech. I don't even think she's particularly amazing at killing GLs. A unique species and fairly uncommon class lets her slot into Star-Lord builds I guess, but just give me Gamora II instead.

Gets even worse when I saw that Wonder Woman I is 300, but she's a bit of an outlier.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy