Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 31st, 2021, 11:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Kree Colonel (Public Playtesting)

The turn bonding was always with different Scouts (and it's required for it to be different, thus the "other"). But you don't have to teleport adjacent to the Scout you're taking a turn with.

KREE HERO BONDING
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, and after taking a turn with a Kree Scout, you may immediately take a turn with any other Kree Hero you control.

KREE TACTICAL TELEPORTATION
Instead of moving normally, you may choose an unengaged Kree Scout you control. Immediately place up to two unengaged Kree Heroes you control on empty spaces adjacent to the chosen Kree Scout. Figures moved with Kree Tactical Teleportation must be placed so that they are not engaged.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 31st, 2021, 11:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

That's just a nuance I always missed then, hence my confusion.
Old May 31st, 2021, 11:12 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, their teleportation is pretty nutso, but it really works well with the Soldiers, Captains, and Colonels.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 1st, 2021, 06:30 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I went ahead and told Alex to try them at 5 defense so at least we will get a comparison point.
Old June 1st, 2021, 08:04 PM

Sounds good. I'd probably either do that or drop their cost a tad.

Old June 1st, 2021, 08:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

That was what I'm leaning towards. Hopefully his and Splash's results will help me decide.
Old June 5th, 2021, 12:59 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Results from Splash and Alex. I noted several times where they could have used into the breach and didn't and Splash noted that they forgot to use the unblockables.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Kree Colonel

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Kree ColonelX2(440), Kree CaptainX2(150), Captain Marvel(360), Kree ScoutX4(160), Kree SoldierX3(90) VS. Professor X(220), Cyclops(190), Beast(170), Jean Grey(240), Colossus(315), Jubilee(60)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Kree ColonelX2(440), Kree ScoutX6(240), Kree SoldierX10(300) VS. Apocalypse(620), Nightcrawler(140), Wolfsbane(130), Angel(90)
Spoiler Alert!

Splash’s Test
Units: Kree SoldierX7(210), Kree ScoutX2(80), Kree ColonelX2(440), Kree Captain(75), Hulkling(200) VS. Super-Skrull(340), Super-Skrull(280), Skrull WarriorsX3(330), Skrull InfiltratorX5(50)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: If anything, the colonels cost should be lowered a bit. I understand they’re supposed to be a leader-type unit, but they underperform for their price. I think it’s ok for the colonel’s price to be lowered because Karat has told me some of his plans for the Kree, which is a design that synergizes with this unit and other Kree. 200 or 210 seems like a good spot for the colonel.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I’m not a huge fan of the whole Kree thing. I don’t have much interest in them and their cards don’t have that much appeal to me. I would use the faction, but not very often. I’m more excited for some expansion on the Skrull faction!

SPLASH’S THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: The first game Beast was my Hero, I love him so much. Once Beast started taking wounds Colossus managed to wrap up the game. I think Alex had a couple bad rolls in general if I remember right. A solid X-Men team squished the Kree. Second game my Horsemen didn't do quite as well (although I think Wolfsbane managed to get some wounds in), but when the Kree put them down Apocalypse showed up and slowly killed every last one of them, with almost no real resistance.
One thing I noticed that the two powers kinda conflict, which isn't a problem necessarily, plenty of designs are more catered to provide options than a one card strategy. So the third game I decided to run two based on the idea that I could keep one safe in back to respawn units with the first power and move out soldiers with the other on the front line using Into the Breach. What may have worked in some circumstances failed miserably for me, due to the X-Men Super-Skrull single handedly destroying my entire army. My frontline Colonel fell fast and the second one didn't get a chance to do much, cause I was too busy trying to defend with Hulking. It's a good thing the defense was raised to 5 cause they would have fell even quicker without it.
As a whole the Kree aren't really set up to run well against mid-strength or higher heroes, and while the Colonel helps their mobility, it's been difficult to land standard attacks and harder than one might think to arrange getting those auto-wounds. I would lower the Colonels cost, while good at further mobilizing the Kree, the points would be better spent on a Unique Hero who could hold their own while still activating Kree Invasion. I could see 205 or 215 that way you can pair them up or draft them with the Captains for an even number.
Note: We also just realized we never remembered to use those autowounds. The first two games Alex had few, if any, opportunities, as the Colonels were either unwounded or the Soldiers weren't there yet. The last game I had four chances near the end. (I just now rolled a die four times and got 1 wound, so X-Super-Skrull actually would've been at 3 wounds not 2)
Old June 5th, 2021, 09:49 AM

I mean, the auto-wounds are kind of the point of the design. But sounds like they struggled to set it up. Kree are all about map control and controlling the points of engagement, but they're also a fairly high complexity army because of all the cross-synergies and moving parts between the four main Kree designs, so I'm not surprised they struggled to maximize them a bit. Definitely a learning curve for them.

So I honestly wouldn't overreact to those results, but I also wouldn't be shy about dropping the Colonel's cost a tad.

Old June 5th, 2021, 01:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

That's essentially where I am leaning. I'm thinking 210?

Splash wanted to play a couple.games last night. One where he ran them and one where I did. He lost pretty handily at 1k running them with Phyla. I ran them without a hero and lost against the Titans to Miss Martian (who is just rough for them in general), but they took down Raven in about 2-3 concentrated turns minimizing Starfire's effectiveness.
Old June 5th, 2021, 01:57 PM

I could potentially see down to 200. Might be worth running the numbers to figure out what builds you can make with either designation?

Old June 5th, 2021, 02:08 PM

I thought this was a fairly solid build in terms of best using their parts:

Kree Colonel (x2) (440), Kree Captain (x2) (150), Kree Scout (x5) (200), Kree Soldier (x7) (210) (1,000)

Going down to 200 for the Colonels would either let you add one extra Soldier at 1,000 or one Soldier and one Colonel at 1,200, either of which would be nice, IMO.

Old June 5th, 2021, 02:23 PM
Now moves with Flying.

At 200 you can get: Coloenl, 2xCaptain, 2xScout, and 9xSoldiers for 700

At 210 you can get: Colonel, 2xCaptain, 2xScout, 10xSoldier, Noh-Varr for 1,000

So 200 is probably better for army builiding.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library