Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 9th, 2015, 06:57 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Deadpool is "chaotic whatever-the-writers-want-this-week" - I mean, you have Remender's "Yeah, but I never killed a kid." version alongside the traditional "Oops, did I blow up an orphanage?" interpretation.
Old September 9th, 2015, 07:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

When he pops up in other titles he's inconsistent, but in his own book I feel like there's definitely a pretty clear upward trend from the Joe Kelly days where he's terrible but wants to be better, to Daniel Way's more neutral Bugs Bunnyish Deadpool, to the current run where he's teaming up with Avengers.
Old September 9th, 2015, 07:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Who is the Chaotic Good one?
Old September 9th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Rorschach from Watchmen.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 9th, 2015, 09:25 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Yes, congrats Midgieboy3.
Though your grammar irritated me a bit at first, it has been a source of enjoyment for me recently. Best of luck.

I don't try to have bad grammar I'm just uneducated, I hope one day I can get to your level.

Old September 9th, 2015, 09:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Rorschach from Watchmen.
Thanks. They could have picked a better image for for him, one that showed off his trademark mask.

Each character is how I would describe them.
Old September 9th, 2015, 10:32 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Rorschach from Watchmen.
Thanks. They could have picked a better image for for him, one that showed off his trademark mask.

Each character is how I would describe them.
Yeah, I had to stare at it for a bit to get that one.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 9th, 2015, 10:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Quote:
Yes, congrats Midgieboy3.
Though your grammar irritated me a bit at first, it has been a source of enjoyment for me recently. Best of luck.

I don't try to have bad grammar I'm just uneducated, I hope one day I can get to your level.
I'm educated and I still have bad grammar.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 9th, 2015, 10:50 PM

I teach English and I still have bad grammar at times.

Old September 9th, 2015, 11:17 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Once at work, I was calling a department to ask where the damaged wall was that they wanted me to fix and I asked, "Whereaboutsomes is it?"

I didn't realize I said it, but my two buddies in my offices looked at each other and said, "Did he just say whereaboutsomes?"

After I hung up the phone, they told me what I had said and I didn't believe it, but their coordinated befuddlement certainly showed that they were telling the truth.

Anyway, I had been hanging out with this one old character at work for awhile and picked up some of his less than stellar speaking skills. So what I had meant to ask the lady on the phone was, "whereabouts is it?" but somehow the "somes" got added to it. She must have thought I was crazy.

So that's one of many examples of some of my poor grammar, in form of speech. Though I don't claim to be educated past high school, a few college classes and the Marine Corps.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 10th, 2015, 07:11 AM

The other day I'm lecturing in class and one of my students asks: "What's a paraph?" I'm thinking, "boy, does this idiot really not know how to pronoun 'paragraph'?" Then, sure as night follows day, I look at the white board and I've written "paraph" there. Oye.

Old September 10th, 2015, 08:25 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
The other day I'm lecturing in class and one of my students asks: "What's a paraph?" I'm thinking, "boy, does this idiot really not know how to pronoun 'paragraph'?" Then, sure as night follows day, I look at the white board and I've written "paraph" there. Oye.
I don't teach English but I'm pretty sure that paragraph isn't a pronoun. Maybe I'm the idiot because I don't know how to pronoun a paragraph either.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape