Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old July 14th, 2021, 06:10 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Just some more food for thought, I did see a bit on you tube where she used her magic to become invisible, though this may have been a one time thing.
That's why I want to watch the series. With these older shows sometimes a character will do something once then never again. If that were to be translated to scape, it could be scenario specific

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old July 14th, 2021, 08:18 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I don't think we want her to have more than three powers. I understand that allowing her powers to affect units other than Thundarr and Ookla might encourage people to not use those two units in an Ariel build, but I think the idea of using them will not only appeal to fans of the show, but will also be a viable option.

Old July 14th, 2021, 10:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I guess it depends how good those other builds are and what that causes her final cost to be and if that final cost stills makes her decent in a Thundarr and Ookla build.
I do not know the meta well enough to even speculate that so it may not even be a concern.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 15th, 2021, 01:14 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I guess it depends how good those other builds are and what that causes her final cost to be and if that final cost stills makes her decent in a Thundarr and Ookla build.
I do not know the meta well enough to even speculate that so it may not even be a concern.
What is the Thundarr and Ookla build lacking?

What if she's good in other pods, but for their pod she is better than other options?

Old July 15th, 2021, 09:59 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

just went back and looked at Thundarr, his Ookla, Ariel, Ride ability we limited to Unique heroes who followed Aquilla.
Old July 15th, 2021, 10:26 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
just went back and looked at Thundarr, his Ookla, Ariel, Ride ability we limited to Unique heroes who followed Aquilla.
When I used him I had Sujoah in the army. It was a fun game.

Old July 20th, 2021, 07:08 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok card thus far during our discussions
Old July 20th, 2021, 08:00 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That looks really cool.

Are we thinking Aquilla Heroes for the powers or maybe just any Aquilla figure?
Old July 21st, 2021, 12:11 AM

Very interesting to have Gladiator synergy. I like her helping out any allies instead of just Aquilla ones.

Old July 21st, 2021, 06:13 AM

For all three powers?
Old July 21st, 2021, 11:12 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I don't think we want her to have more than three powers. I understand that allowing her powers to affect units other than Thundarr and Ookla might encourage people to not use those two units in an Ariel build, but I think the idea of using them will not only appeal to fans of the show, but will also be a viable option.
Agreed.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 23rd, 2021, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Ok card thus far during our discussions
What if defense power boosts all friendlies who follow Aquilla and rings power cares about friendly classes regardless of general

Or maybe:

Bridge her people: Aquila
Defend the innocent: friendly
Ring her band: barbarians and gladiators

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum