Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 13th, 2018, 11:17 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
WHITE BISHOP

MINI:

Spoiler Alert!

NAME = White Bishop
SECRET IDENTITY = Donald Pierce

SPECIES = Cyborg
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Industrialist
PERSONALITY = Precise
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 170

CYBERNETIC GENIUS
Each time White Bishop, or any Cyborg or Android you control adjacent to White Bishop, removes one or more wound markers from their Army Card, if White Bishop is not engaged, you may remove 1 additional wound marker from that card.

COWARDICE
When White Bishop is attacked and receives 2 or more wounds, he must immediately move up to 4 spaces, if possible. White Bishop must end his move unengaged and cannot end closer to the attacking figure. White Bishop will take any leaving engagement attacks when moving with Cowardice.

CYBERNETIC REPAIR X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

SUPER STRENGTH

Cybernatic Repair X seems to be a power all Cyborgs have, so I figured so should White Bishop. Since his knowledge of cyborgs is supposed to be incredibly advanced, some sort of Cyborg/Android boosting power made the most sense; I originally contemplated some sort of Order Marker management, but that seemed kind of boring, so instead I went with Cybernetic Genius, which can be very useful to him and the other Cyborgs, making him a support unit for that mini faction. Cowardice is based off of his first appearance as a part of the Hellfire, in which (if memory serves me right) he runs and hides as soon as Wolverine cuts off his arm. Someone who knows him beyond his early appearances might want to chime-in on this.

So this was Viegon's design that he had a few years back, I took some things from this and added my own spin to incorporate the black investment markers to bond with Hellfire Club Guards but also too hopefully give him some bonding with any future Reaver designs.

NAME = Donald Pierce

SPECIES = Cyborg
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Industrialist
PERSONALITY = Chauvinistic
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 150 - 200

HELLFIRE CLUB BANKROLL
Start the game with 3 black investment markers on this card. Once per round after moving and instead of attacking, Donald Pierce may remove one black investment marker from this card and place up to two previously destroyed Common Cyborg figures on adjacent spaces to Donald Pierce.

CYBERNETIC GENIUS
Anytime a Cyborg removes an X order marker for Cybernetic repair X you may remove a black investment marker from this card and remove one additional wound marker from each Cyborg who was affected by Cybernetic Repair X this round.

CYBERNETIC REPAIR X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:57 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = Harry Leland

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Marvel: Giant Sized X-Men set. Its model number and name are Harry Leland #020.

SPECIES = Mutant
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Industrialist
PERSONALITY = Ambitious
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 75 - 125

HELLFIRE CLUB COUNSEL
Start the game with 4 black invest markers on this card. Anytime a figure you control leaves an engagement you may remove a black investment marker from this card before the leaving engagement attack is rolled to ignore that leaving engagement attack.

MASS INCREASE
Any time an opponent would begin the movement of a figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Harry Leland, you may first roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, the figure must reduce 1 from it's movement that turn. You may continue rolling the 20-sided die until 11 or higher is no longer rolled or its movement is reduced to 0.

DELICATE HEALTH
At the end of each round, if this card has any wound markers on it, roll a single attack die. If a skull is rolled, place one wound marker on this card.

Bio:
Harry Leland, also known as the Black Bishop, is a character that has been depicted as an adversary of the X-Men. Leland possesses the mutant ability to increase the mass of an object or person, making it extremely heavy. Thanks to his allegiance to Sebastion Shaw, he attained the rank of "Black Bishop," of the Lords Cardinal of the New York branch of The Hellfire Club, an exclusive secret society bent on world domination. In civilian life, he was a corporate lawyer.

Synopsis:
With this design I wanted to incorporate the fact that he was a Lawyer for the Hellfire club and could essentially get them off the hook for things. His Mass Increase power is a little bit Graviton/Trickster itching powder. I like Delicate health for him because as Wikipedia put's it "Leland is overweight and in poor health, and thus he is a poor hand-to-hand combatant". He also ends up dying of a heart attack from the strain of using his mutant ability.
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
WHITE BISHOP

MINI:

Spoiler Alert!

NAME = White Bishop
SECRET IDENTITY = Donald Pierce

SPECIES = Cyborg
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Industrialist
PERSONALITY = Precise
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 170

CYBERNETIC GENIUS
Each time White Bishop, or any Cyborg or Android you control adjacent to White Bishop, removes one or more wound markers from their Army Card, if White Bishop is not engaged, you may remove 1 additional wound marker from that card.

COWARDICE
When White Bishop is attacked and receives 2 or more wounds, he must immediately move up to 4 spaces, if possible. White Bishop must end his move unengaged and cannot end closer to the attacking figure. White Bishop will take any leaving engagement attacks when moving with Cowardice.

CYBERNETIC REPAIR X

SUPER STRENGTH

Cybernatic Repair X seems to be a power all Cyborgs have, so I figured so should White Bishop. Since his knowledge of cyborgs is supposed to be incredibly advanced, some sort of Cyborg/Android boosting power made the most sense; I originally contemplated some sort of Order Marker management, but that seemed kind of boring, so instead I went with Cybernetic Genius, which can be very useful to him and the other Cyborgs, making him a support unit for that mini faction. Cowardice is based off of his first appearance as a part of the Hellfire, in which (if memory serves me right) he runs and hides as soon as Wolverine cuts off his arm. Someone who knows him beyond his early appearances might want to chime-in on this.

So this was Viegon's design that he had a few years back, I took some things from this and added my own spin to incorporate the black investment markers to bond with Hellfire Club Guards but also too hopefully give him some bonding with any future Reaver designs.

NAME = Donald Pierce

SPECIES = Cyborg
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Industrialist
PERSONALITY = Chauvinistic
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 150 - 200

HELLFIRE CLUB BANKROLL
Start the game with 3 black investment markers on this card. Once per round after moving and instead of attacking, Donald Pierce may remove one black investment marker from this card and place up to two previously destroyed Common Cyborg figures on adjacent spaces to Donald Pierce.

CYBERNETIC GENIUS
Anytime a Cyborg removes an X order marker for Cybernetic repair X you may remove a black investment marker from this card and remove one additional wound marker from each Cyborg who was affected by Cybernetic Repair X this round.

CYBERNETIC REPAIR X

SUPER STRENGTH
I really like the potential here of being able to build a cyborg army around him. Would want to see a thematic common cyborg card get done first though for testing purposes.
Old January 15th, 2018, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

I really like the potential here of being able to build a cyborg army around him. Would want to see a thematic common cyborg card get done first though for testing purposes.
I agree, I think it would probably go Harry Leland first since his bonding is more of the generic variety, then Hellfire Club Guards since they are common cyborgs and would then have three options for the black investment markers (Black King, Penguin II, Harry Leland) and then finally Donald Pierce.
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:40 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I don't think Leland needs a power that gives him extra wounds. This can just be represented by lower life. It's simpler mechanically and gets his frailty across. Not everything about a character needs to be represented in a power.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:14 AM

True, I just wanted to keep his points down since he won't be doing any attacking himself and is just there as more of a cheerleader. If he ever were to get to the testing phase and it was determined that it wasn't necessary then I would be fine with dropping it, or just reducing his life to 3.
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:38 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
True, I just wanted to keep his points down since he won't be doing any attacking himself and is just there as more of a cheerleader. If he ever were to get to the testing phase and it was determined that it wasn't necessary then I would be fine with dropping it, or just reducing his life to 3.
Less powers + less life= lower cost, generally speaking. I'm not sure what you meant by this.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, after reading the bio I would just go with less life.
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Less powers + less life= lower cost, generally speaking. I'm not sure what you meant by this.
Not in the case of Delicate Health, it’s a negative power. Which would reduce his cost. But all I meant was either he has the power or he has less life. Either was ultimately fine by me.
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
I don't think Leland needs a power that gives him extra wounds. This can just be represented by lower life. It's simpler mechanically and gets his frailty across. Not everything about a character needs to be represented in a power.
Normally I'd agree with you, but if this chap died of a heart attack then it'd be a nice bit of theme if he could die from his health giving out rather than necessarily being killed, and its not as though its a complex card. I like him.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Normally I'd agree with you, but if this chap died of a heart attack then it'd be a nice bit of theme if he could die from his health giving out rather than necessarily being killed, and its not as though its a complex card. I like him.
That's a fair point. I worry that it will kill him too fast. I prefer a straight up 3 life to a possible one hot kill scenario. And this guy will get owned by squads, which I'm not sure should happen. My issue, how does stress or anxiety causing a heart attack relate to an additional wound after an attack?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
That's a fair point. I worry that it will kill him too fast. I prefer a straight up 3 life to a possible one hot kill scenario. And this guy will get owned by squads, which I'm not sure should happen. My issue, how does stress or anxiety causing a heart attack relate to an additional wound after an attack?
The stress and anxiety after taking a wound?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy