Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 31st, 2014, 11:41 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

I went ahead and changed the upload size setting to the largest one. It does not retroactively change the ones I already uploaded though. If you want me to re-upload the Beta Ray Bill & Fantomex pics just let me know and I'll redo them. The Beta Ray Bill card you made looks pretty good to me though.
Old January 1st, 2015, 05:50 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Animal Man:
Spoiler Alert!

Blastaar:
Spoiler Alert!

Black Manta:
Spoiler Alert!

Blue Lantern(Barry Allen):
Spoiler Alert!

Catman:
Spoiler Alert!

Clayface III:
Spoiler Alert!

Dormammu:
Spoiler Alert!

Green Lantern(Alan Scott):
Spoiler Alert!

Hela:
Spoiler Alert!

Malekith:
Spoiler Alert!

Mantis:
Spoiler Alert!

Penance:
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 1st, 2015, 11:52 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Animal Man:
Spoiler Alert!

Blastaar:
Spoiler Alert!

Black Manta:
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Catman:
Spoiler Alert!

Clayface III:
Spoiler Alert!

Dormammu:
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Hela:
Spoiler Alert!

Malekith:
Spoiler Alert!

Mantis:
Spoiler Alert!

Penance:
Spoiler Alert!
A few of those (Animal Man, Catman, and Clayface) have already gone through the process and won't need pictures, but all the others are highly likely to have designs before too long. Some of the pics look a little blurry, but most look usable to my untrained eye. Hopefully one of our helpful mods can add you to the OP.

Also, man does Green Lantern have some weird hands!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 2nd, 2015, 12:04 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Animal Man:
Spoiler Alert!

Blastaar:
Spoiler Alert!

Black Manta:
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Catman:
Spoiler Alert!

Clayface III:
Spoiler Alert!

Dormammu:
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Hela:
Spoiler Alert!

Malekith:
Spoiler Alert!

Mantis:
Spoiler Alert!

Penance:
Spoiler Alert!
A few of those (Animal Man, Catman, and Clayface) have already gone through the process and won't need pictures, but all the others are highly likely to have designs before too long. Some of the pics look a little blurry, but most look usable to my untrained eye. Hopefully one of our helpful mods can add you to the OP.

Also, man does Green Lantern have some weird hands!
Yeah, I figured the ones on the Unreleased List would probably already be done, but I had the camera out, so I figured I'd better be safe. The ones that are blurry usually have another couple that aren't blurry, I just uploaded whatever I took. I feel I got at least 1-2 good ones for each figure.
Old January 2nd, 2015, 01:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Animal Man:
Spoiler Alert!

Blastaar:
Spoiler Alert!

Black Manta:
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Catman:
Spoiler Alert!

Clayface III:
Spoiler Alert!

Dormammu:
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Hela:
Spoiler Alert!

Malekith:
Spoiler Alert!

[U]Mantis:[/l
Spoiler Alert!

Penance:
Spoiler Alert!
The focus needs to be on the faces as much as possible. I didn't look at all of them yet but I made sure to check out Malekith and all of his photos are focusing on his outstretched hand. Since I know this character is important to you I'd recommend trying it again and focusing in on the face.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 2nd, 2015, 02:03 PM

These aren't focused on the face?

Spoiler Alert!
Old January 2nd, 2015, 10:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
These aren't focused on the face?

Spoiler Alert!
My apologies...I had checked it out on my phone and it must have stopped downloading after the first several. I didn't realize you had so many more. These are much better than the ones I first saw. Nice work.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 3rd, 2015, 02:07 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Animal Man:
Spoiler Alert!

Blastaar:
Spoiler Alert!

Black Manta:
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Catman:
Spoiler Alert!

Clayface III:
Spoiler Alert!

Dormammu:
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Hela:
Spoiler Alert!

Malekith:
Spoiler Alert!

Mantis:
Spoiler Alert!

Penance:
Spoiler Alert!
I personally think the first shot of Blue Lantern Flash would make a awesome card.

Old January 15th, 2015, 12:43 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Gonna need some photos here, too.

The figure used for this unit is HeroClix figures from the Hammer of Thor set.
Its model number and name is #026 / Pluto.
Old February 9th, 2015, 04:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Still holding out hope for the Brides of Dracula, too! I know you guys were chomping at the bit to have them out last October... 3+ months later and still no headway?

The figures used for this unit are HorrorClix figures from the Base Set.
Their model numbers and names are #004-006 / Razorvixen.
Old February 9th, 2015, 04:25 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Still holding out hope for the Brides of Dracula, too! I know you guys were chomping at the bit to have them out last October... 3+ months later and still no headway?

I picked up all three. Unless somebody beats me to it, I will take pictures on the next sunny day.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old February 9th, 2015, 08:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

I picked up all three. Unless somebody beats me to it, I will take pictures on the next sunny day.
Man - if you could, you'd be my absolute hero!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy