Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old November 10th, 2013, 03:00 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker
Re: NS's Custom Terrain: BROKEN DOWN SNIPER 11/9/13

That looks really good, what do you use for those bushes though?
Old November 10th, 2013, 03:04 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
That looks really good, what do you use for those bushes though?
I used some left over jungle plants that I got from Pet Smart. Nothing to special

'SOTM INDEX
кактус джек
Old November 10th, 2013, 03:57 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

These are some old rock outcrops that SoA and I made a while back that I just found. Thought I'd add them to the thread, hope you like em'.
Rock Outcrops (props to SoA as well)

Made from real rocks and minerals

-NS

'SOTM INDEX
кактус джек
Old November 30th, 2013, 11:14 PM
...Something unique

Re: NS's Custom Terrain: ROCK OUTCROPS 11/10/13

I'm back! (Custom Terrain Wise) With a new piece. This one was a repaint, and a custom terrain piece. What I did was I took a marro hive, painted it, and then added some "toxic fog" texture if you will to it. I was going for a kind of hive that emits toxic smoke to any enemies that come within a number of spaces of it. It was kind of meant to be the mother of all hives. Anyway, enjoy!
Mother Hive

-NS

'SOTM INDEX
кактус джек
Old December 1st, 2013, 12:48 AM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NS's Custom Terrain: MOTHER HIVE 11/30/13

Pretty cool! At first I was a bit confused as to what the fluff around the base of the hive was, but reading the description helped me see its intent . After reading it, it totally made sense and I could see the fog as you had designed it.
Old December 1st, 2013, 12:59 AM
...Something unique

Re: NS's Custom Terrain: MOTHER HIVE 11/30/13

Thanks... for your opinion .

'SOTM INDEX
кактус джек
Old July 29th, 2014, 02:14 AM
...Something unique

Re: Ninja's Custom Terrain: Ice Ruins 7/28/14

Hello all,

I'm back to making Custom Terrain. Hope you all enjoy my new addition of ruins!
Snow-Capped Ruins

'SOTM INDEX
кактус джек
Old July 30th, 2014, 09:28 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ninja's Custom Terrain: Ice Ruins 7/28/14

Those are cool, and they are a lot more subtle than most customs (I often think that some people make two over-the-top looking customs, which are still cool, but I just think some would stick out on most maps). These would look amazing on a snow map!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
QC3 CHOPS Grand Chamion Announced
mac122 is the Best HeroScape Chef

What is The MollusClash's biggest radio hit?
Spoiler Alert!
Dr.Goomonkey is Toril Elemental...
in BLUE CAVE
Old November 9th, 2014, 09:31 PM
...Something unique

NS's Custom Terrain: Overgrown Bridge 11/9/14

Thanks, Dr.Goomonkey

Anyway, today I bring you something I always wanted to create. A mossy, overgrown bridge. Enjoy!
Overgrown Bridge

~NS

'SOTM INDEX
кактус джек
Old November 9th, 2014, 11:14 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NS's Custom Terrain: Overgrown Bridge 11/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Thanks, Dr.Goomonkey

Anyway, today I bring you something I always wanted to create. A mossy, overgrown bridge. Enjoy!
Overgrown Bridge
Spoiler Alert!

~NS
Subtlety is good. Nice bridge!
Old November 16th, 2014, 09:55 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: NS's Custom Terrain: Overgrown Bridge 11/9/14

Very cool! I must spread more rep around.
Old January 25th, 2015, 05:33 PM
...Something unique

Re: NS's Custom Terrain: Vydar Tower! 1/25/15

Thanks guys,

Today's update is a tower with mounted guns for Vydar, now everyone can have range . Enjoy!

~NS

'SOTM INDEX
кактус джек

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles