Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old February 17th, 2010, 09:36 PM

Scott knows what's in an order marker Scott knows what's in an order marker
Re: Horde/Firefight Mode Scenarios or Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
I'd recommend that you check out ArchKyrie11's Nazi Zombies rules and NecroBlade's Left 4 Dead rules. They seem like good, tested systems that you may be able to base a variant rules-set around, or play them as they are.
This is the right way to say, "I think this idea is similar to something else, you might want to look into it." It's polite and doesn't assume that the original poster is ignorant or unoriginal. It doesn't assume at all and it offers helpful links for comparison.

Here's the opposite:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Yeah, because this idea totally originated with Halo/Gears.
Yes, the idea that I and most of the other contributors to this thread are talking about is based on a specific game play mode in Gears and Halo. This mode originated in Gears and was expanded on in Halo. I'd like to emulate that mode of play - not zombies, not FPSs in general - in Heroscape. You may not think that's worth your time or a thread here, but you can just stop reading it. That's what I'd recommend.
Old February 17th, 2010, 09:38 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Neither Gears nor Halo came up with the idea of fighting wave after wave of enemies.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 17th, 2010, 11:42 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Neither Gears nor Halo came up with the idea of fighting wave after wave of enemies.
I don't see where the OP has said that. Stop crapping on him just for the sake of it.

Scott, drink some milk and strengthen your backbone. The people of the interwebs aren't required to post in the fashion you would prefer.
Old February 18th, 2010, 04:55 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

You don't see where he said that? He spelled it our rather exactly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
If you've played "Gears of War" of "Halo ODST" you're probably familiar with Horde/Firefight Mode in First Person Shooters. For everyone else...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Yes, the idea that I and most of the other contributors to this thread are talking about is based on a specific game play mode in Gears and Halo. This mode originated in Gears and was expanded on in Halo.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 18th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
You don't see where he said that?

Like it matters. But feel free to continue basking in the glow of your own flatulence.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios