Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 25th, 2019, 05:39 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Book of Mon-El (Breathing Period)

Good point, Bats. I do still think that Attack 6, Defense 7 makes him feel more "Super". For Nobody's tweak how about this:
Quote:
DAXAMITE DEFENSE
When rolling defense against an attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian or Daxamite and within 4 spaces, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 25th, 2019, 05:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Good point, Bats. I do still think that Attack 6, Defense 7 makes him feel more "Super". For Nobody's tweak how about this:
Did the Silence get you?

6 defense + basically Man of Steel is no slouch.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2019, 05:55 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Did the Silence get you?
Some of us don't have Super, Ninja, Speedforce, Mod powers, you know?

Quote:
I agree but I was also aware of this comment, which I 100% agree with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Mon El is basically Superman's level so there isn't issue if he turns out more powerful than Superboy. My concern would be if they are priced similarly would one make the other redundant.
Ideally Mon-El would come in between Superboy and Supermen (minus Golden Age), cost wise. If the 'boy and Mon-El are too close in cost, I fear his concern will be validated.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old January 25th, 2019, 05:59 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Did the Silence get you?
Some of us don't have Super, Ninja, Speedforce, Mod powers, you know?

Quote:
I agree but I was also aware of this comment, which I 100% agree with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Mon El is basically Superman's level so there isn't issue if he turns out more powerful than Superboy. My concern would be if they are priced similarly would one make the other redundant.
Ideally Mon-El would come in between Superboy and Supermen (minus Golden Age), cost wise. If the 'boy and Mon-El are too close in cost, I fear his concern will be validated.
If you want him costing below Superman, you don't want his survivability to be at Superman levels. Because his leadership power is way better than anything on Superman's card. And he has a ranged special attack.

Old January 27th, 2019, 12:41 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I have the feeling that to keep him below that 380 point limit, his stats are going to have to be on the lower end of what we're discussing. I think I'm going to keep his stats at 7/7/1/6/6 for now.

For the Daxamite Defense power, if there is a range restriction, I think it should just be all ranged attacks, if anything. I'm still not sure I love that solution though. How about a poll? Here are the two versions I'm feeling;
Quote:
DAXAMITE DEFENSE A
When rolling defense against an attack from an adjacent figure that is not a Kryptonian or Daxamite, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.
Quote:
DAXAMITE DEFENSE B
When rolling defense against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian or Daxamite, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

Last edited by MrNobody; January 27th, 2019 at 01:03 AM.
Old January 27th, 2019, 12:56 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd go A for simplicity reasons.
Old January 27th, 2019, 01:02 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'd go A for simplicity reasons.
If I edited out the part in italics on B, that would make them just about equal in simplicity. Honestly I'm going to do that. Not trying to skew the results or anything, but I see your point about keeping it simple. Does that change your answer?
Old January 27th, 2019, 01:41 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Well the second would keep the cost down, so really at this point it depends on what you want as that's the biggest difference as applying to all attacks is more potent.
Old January 27th, 2019, 02:59 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Well the second would keep the cost down, so really at this point it depends on what you want as that's the biggest difference as applying to all attacks is more potent.
You think a weakness to SAs is more detrimental than a weakness to range?
Old January 27th, 2019, 03:29 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Yea, I think it is just slightly better as most SAs are a soft counter to most defensive powers. In fact, that is one particular weakness that is in Kryptonian defense. If you're going for something similar here I'd make it not work on SAs. Which would be B.
Old January 27th, 2019, 04:01 AM
C3G's First Fan

I'm for A, if only for the slight nod to his Lead issues.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old January 27th, 2019, 09:57 AM

I'll back the LD's preference here, whatever it may be.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library