Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old April 20th, 2022, 01:54 AM

Keahi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
All gone, thanks for your interest!

Thanks for everyone I talked to via PM, double thanks to buyers, I've sold off everything Heroscape now, just shuttling off the last bits to the post office and I'm out.

Last edited by Keahi; May 18th, 2022 at 03:20 AM. Reason: All gone
Old April 20th, 2022, 01:57 AM

Re: The "Turns out I Don't Have Friends" Sale

I have the outer box for the other Master Set, I just set it aside while taking photos. I can get photos of it if someone wants them, they're in decent shape

Last edited by Keahi; April 27th, 2022 at 06:46 AM.
Old May 11th, 2022, 10:52 PM

Re: Two Master Sets left, ROTV and SOTM

Alright, left it for a few weeks, sold a few pieces to a member, but I have these sitting out in the way in anticipation of going to a new home, so I've tossed them up on eBay.

Highest bidder gets them, SotM is already $7 more than I was asking here and RotV is getting close to my last asking price. Both have a bunch of watchers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades