Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old August 10th, 2009, 11:19 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs

Star girl and STRIPE are being reviewed in Nm24.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 10th, 2009, 11:31 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

I am Working on Raza Longknife. Here is what I have so far.

Do you think loss of the grapnel arm is enough to cover super strength and Frenzy.

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 11th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Raza's looking good. I think the power trade offs probably about balance out and you stay solidly in that SotM Drake range.
The one thing I'd say is you need to figure out some text for that special attack. It's not very "special" if all it does is have a range and an attack value.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 11th, 2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Raza's looking good. I think the power trade offs probably about balance out and you stay solidly in that SotM Drake range.
The one thing I'd say is you need to figure out some text for that special attack. It's not very "special" if all it does is have a range and an attack value.
I took it from Drake's and elimeinated the Can not use against folowers of Jandar. I realy don't know what to put there except to maby let hight bonuses affect it as if it were a regular attack.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 11th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
Quote:
I took it from Drake's and elimeinated the Can not use against folowers of Jandar. I realy don't know what to put there except to maby let hight bonuses affect it as if it were a regular attack.

Pete
Then it would really not be a special attack.
Old August 11th, 2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Pete
I know I did not want to add text just to add text I guress I could word up the ability. Like Thor's attack If attacking a figure 5 spaces away subtract 4 attack dice.

I could just say not usable against fellow starjammers.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 11th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Pete
I know I did not want to add text just to add text I guress I could word up the ability. Like Thor's attack If attacking a figure 5 spaces away subtract 4 attack dice.

Pete
Or you could just drop it and give him a ranged normal attack
Old August 11th, 2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Pete

Pete
Or you could just drop it and give him a ranged normal attack

I could flip flop it and give him an Agent car esk attack against adjacent figs. That would keep the reality of the stats the same{and hopefuly the point cost}. But use an actual special attack

That would give us

Range 5
Attack 3

SHI'AR SWORD 3 - If Raza Longknife is attacking an adjacent figure, add 3 dice to Raza longknife’s attack.

Thanks Cavalier sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 11th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Trainer of n00bs

There you go! Since his speciality is his hand to hand combat, making that his Special makes sense.
Old August 11th, 2009, 07:12 PM

Updated Rasa. Thanks Cavalier and IAMBATMAN.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 21st, 2009, 08:04 PM

Well I am off on a solo adventure after working with Hahma for a wile. My girl picked out another mini with no existing card. So thought on

Cassandra Lang

She is the daugter of Scott lang ant man. and has his powers.

I was thinking of keeping it simple and saying she just wants to stay huge for the battle. But I did realy like some of the variable size cards out there, I was thinkng of a sise variable the only problem is I think there should be a negative, otherwise why would she ever be small.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 21st, 2009, 09:31 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I have never heard of her previous to your post above, but I checked out her bio to see if there is anything I can offer.

It says that her size depends on her emotions. Perhaps you can have some base stats that can fluctuate by using abilities. For example, she gets bigger the more angry she gets. Maybe you can do something siimilar to the Hulk where as she takes wounds, she adds to her attack, but also add for defense and move to account for her growth in size. She supposedly gets small when she feels guilty, so maybe there can be a decrease in att/def/move stats after she kills each opponent. You cand set a maximum bonus she gets and a minimum number that her stats can get reduced to.

Edit to add:

Just some ideas off hand.

How about something like this:

Life 4
Move 1
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points ?

DON'T MAKE ME MAD
For each wound that Cassandra Lang recieves, you may add 2 to her life, attack and defense. She may never have more than 4 total added to these base stats.

GUILT TRIP 15
Every time Cassandra Lang inflicts enough wounds to destroy a figure, she must roll a 20-sided die. If the roll is 15 or higher, you must reduce her life, attack and move by 1. You cannot reduce her base stats below 1 with Guilt Trip 15.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; August 22nd, 2009 at 10:08 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations