Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old July 26th, 2021, 11:03 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post

Bridge her people: Aquila
Defend the innocent: friendly
Ring her band: barbarians and gladiators
Might make her the most synergistic design ever.
So like this?
As a quick mockup I think it looks good.

Should her name be Princess Ariel - or - Ariel, Princess of [something]

Placeholder personality could be Bold?

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old July 26th, 2021, 11:16 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Wiki says where she is a princess of is never revealed.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 26th, 2021, 11:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Princess of Something has a nice ring to it.
Old July 27th, 2021, 04:27 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:

Wiki says where she is a princess of is never revealed.
The 80s ... Amirite

Princess Ariel then?

Old July 27th, 2021, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Princess of Something has a nice ring to it.
Ariel, Sorcery Princess

Old July 27th, 2021, 01:54 PM

Energy Field should probably be altogether dropped.
It butts with Thundarr's Sun Sword Deflection

Rings could be debilitating enough and removing that could put her Points down to where we'd want them, perhaps as low as 60 to make an even 300 pt pod

FYI
TB: 110
OM:130
+=: 240

Old July 27th, 2021, 05:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am open to that. Two defensive powers is probably too much.
Maybe replace it with a super niche power, like a bonus against magic users. She was always the answer when facing another mage.
Old July 27th, 2021, 05:53 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Maybe replace it with a super niche power, like a bonus against magic users. She was always the answer when facing another mage.
Agreed. I remember her deflecting energy eyebeams from Gemini.

Old July 27th, 2021, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Agreed. I remember her deflecting energy eyebeams from Gemini.
+1 Attack and Defense when within 7 spaces of an enemy Mage figure.

Old July 27th, 2021, 10:05 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Not bad! She uses their own magical mojo against them (which is how she adds to her stats even when attacking/defending against a non-Mage figure. Unless you only want her to gain the boost against Mage figures exclusively, in which case you need to reword the power).

We will, of course, have to make up some Mage characters. From the show, I remember Mindoc the Mind Mage and Gemini.

Old July 27th, 2021, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Not bad! She uses their own magical mojo against them (which is how she adds to her stats even when attacking/defending against a non-Mage figure. Unless you only want her to gain the boost against Mage figures exclusively, in which case you need to reword the power).

We will, of course, have to make up some Mage characters. From the show, I remember Mindoc the Mind Mage and Gemini.
I imagined her deflecting their powers to effect also their minions, so boost v all if near

She's a Sorceress
Perhaps instead of Mage, we use Sorcerer

+2 Attack/Defense if within 7 clear sight spaces of any enemy Sorcerer who doesn't follow Aquilla.

Old July 27th, 2021, 10:35 PM

I believe "Mage" was the name that the show had for her enemies. Are there any existing Sorcerers in Scape? I know we have Wizards, Battlemages and Archmages, as well as Arachnomancers.

Edit: Upon looking, I see that Kurrok is a Sorcerer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum