Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 17th, 2021, 08:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Deathstroke (Titans for Hire)

The Book of Deathstroke (Titans for Hire)

C3G DC WAVE 41
CLASH OF THE TITANS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Streets of Gotham set.
Its model number and name are #040 Deathstroke .

Character Bio - Deathstroke has long been an Antagonist to the Titans. His ability to manipulate the heroes has made him one of their most dangerous enemies. Not only does he cause doubt in the minds of his greatest enemies, he's even gone as far as starting his own Titan's teams. Sometimes to disparage them and sometimes to force their hand to act.

Deathstroke recruits a team consisting of Tattooed Man, Cheshire, Osiris, and the new character Cinder and eventually Arsenal for his schemes. Manipulating all of them through their grief of losing a loved one.

Later, Deathstroke is active behind the scenes in Teen Titans, organizing a counter-team of teen superhumans that he calls Titans East.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 30th, 2021 at 05:15 PM.
Old January 17th, 2021, 08:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Deathstroke (Titans for Hire) - Breathing

NAME = DEATHSTROKE
SECRET IDENTITY = SLADE WILSON

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = MANIPULATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 275

TITAN MANIPULATION

All figures you control that have the class of Titan or Sidekick listed on their Army Cards have the class of Mercenary instead, and when they attack normally, you may count one blank rolled as an additional hit. Once per game after rolling for initiative, you may choose one enemy figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Deathstroke. If the chosen figure has an "X" Order Marker on its card, the player controlling the chosen figure must remove it.

MACHIAVELLIAN MENTOR
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Deathstroke, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to choose a Mercenary Hero you control, or 2 Mercenary Heroes you control if at least one has the Manipulated, Naïve, or Unstable personality. Take a turn with each chosen figure. You may not take any additional turns with figures other than Deathstroke.

HEAD GAMES
Once per game, at the start of your player turn, you may choose a figure within 6 spaces of Deathstroke and take temporary control of that figure until the end of your player turn.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; August 27th, 2021 at 11:48 PM.
Old January 17th, 2021, 08:27 PM
A Man of Taste

art

Old January 17th, 2021, 08:29 PM
A Man of Taste

So I dropped the class change part and switched it with a once per game X marker negation. Makes for a softer counter to Titans that works with other factions as well. I went with Losing initiative instead of winning since Deathstroke often times pulls off something just when you thing you have him beat. So Titans win initiative and about to put a beat down with Titan's Go and he pulls it ace card.

Also upped his life to account for his Healing. Life is something I'll be tweaking as needed to hit a point range.

Plan for points is to allow a 1000 point team of Cinder (175), Tattooed Man (125), Cheshire II (185), DS, and the future Osiris. I'm aiming for mid to upper 200's here.

Old January 17th, 2021, 08:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Looks much better now.
Old January 17th, 2021, 10:19 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like the changes here. I like how Machiavellian Mentor mirrors Nightwing's Titans Go.
Old January 17th, 2021, 10:50 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Looks much better now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I like the changes here. I like how Machiavellian Mentor mirrors Nightwing's Titans Go.
Awesome, very intentional.

Old January 18th, 2021, 02:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the general mechanics. I'm not sure the power titles are quite there on telling a story and the two mechanics in the first two power really feel shoved together.

I'd probably move the "All Titans or Sidekicks you control have the class of Mercenary instead of what is listed on their Army Cards and add one to it's attack." to the start of the second power and make the first power just the once per game power. (Also it should be "add one to their attack").

I like the second power title. The other two feel a bit vague and I'm not sure what actions they're representing exactly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 18th, 2021 at 10:04 AM.
Old January 18th, 2021, 04:30 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

If the goal is to have him want to hang out with both his TfH crew and your standard Titans, should he be adding 1 to the attack number of all Mercenaries? Right now I think I’d heavily prioritize running him with Titans/Sidekicks over Tattooed Man and that gang.
Old January 18th, 2021, 10:48 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
If the goal is to have him want to hang out with both his TfH crew and your standard Titans, should he be adding 1 to the attack number of all Mercenaries? Right now I think I’d heavily prioritize running him with Titans/Sidekicks over Tattooed Man and that gang.
My thoughts were that the Naive, unstable, etc call-out for the second power would make them better choices and my fear was that opening up the +1 attack to mercenaries would push him more into the Deadpool realm. Even getting a single turn with Deadpool +1 Double Attack would be better than Double Turns with his thematic team-ups.

The intent is for him to run with the TfH team as well as "family + Terra"

Old January 18th, 2021, 02:35 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Deceptive Manipulation doesn't really do much right now if you aren't against Titans/Sidekicks/Mercenaries. Is that intentional?
Old January 18th, 2021, 02:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

This is definitely better! I kind of would like both chosen Mercs to have the proposed personalities, but that might be a minor thing.

An attack boost + triple turns is very hefty, so this guy will be top notch, especially with such a wide variety of titans to draft.

Last power is still very counter drafty, I wonder if it could specify it turns anyone into a Merc for the turn? Maybe tie a die roll or something to it, so it's not an auto-superman turn or something.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library